Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I was wondering what happened to you. I tried calling yesterday and left a message, guess you were busy...

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I think we need a bit more narrative to go with the pics.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yellomantis said:
I was wondering what happened to you. I tried calling yesterday and left a message, guess you were busy...
Man I am so sorry, this week has been SO insane its not even funny, I think my I have had 200 text messages and 100 phone calls...Plus we worked on my truck, so its been pretty crazy. I will be around next Saturday putting on my Front Glass.
I picked up all my Glassworks Fiberglass 4 days after I got the truck, 15 days after we drilled out 120+ spot welds holding the fenders onto the bed. After a few hours we had the glass mounted, I can't stand having white fenders, so we rattle canned them black untill I can get all the fenders over to my Uncles body shop for paint in a few weeks hopefully.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Ahh! Thank you! Much clearer now. looks like they will be nice!

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Next weekend I will be working at CORR. sorry man. I might be able to hook up on Sunday though.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Eh, soooo what are you doing with the left overs my man?:hungry:

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yellomantis said:
Next weekend I will be working at CORR. sorry man. I might be able to hook up on Sunday though.
Man, I forgot all about that, all I have been waiting for is Curt Laduc's yearly swap meet, and its Sunday.

Tight Titan-Right now they are just sitting on the side of my mom's house, For Sale unless a member from here comes down to pick them up for his project.

Chris93Si-I will be putting my front fenders on next weekend. Then I can build new front and rear bumpers. 35's or 37's with American Racing wheels. Tint the windows, black out all the lights then I will figure out my suspension, that will be last.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Yearly swap meet?

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
What are you going to do with your rear bumper? I need to find a replacement for Socaltitankc4x4le's (Tony) truck. I got rear ended in his truck at the last race for C.O.R.R. last October and they keep avoiding me to pay for the bumper.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
At 3 days old I put steps on my 2007. At 5 days old I took the front end off my truck and put a leveling kit on then took it back off. I also put on a flow master. After 2 weeks I put a Procomp lift on.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The yearly swap meet is just a that a swap meet. Everyone brings out a bunch of stuff from the shop that has just been sitting there, venders like Kartek show up with new products also. Race truck and Prerunners are on display with For Sale signs on them. But you can find tons of GREAT almost new parts for damn near nothing. I am looking to pick up some 37 inch Projects if possible.

Aquaholic- I am not sure what I am doing with the rear bumper, I designed a rear bumper using a Roll Pan while still being able to use the tow hitch(here is a quick picture I just did). The yellow lines go to the frame.

On, at 41 Miles I put on my Zoomers exhaust...It would have been 13 miles, but I was running late and did not have the time to get under the truck to bolt it up. At 301 miles I put on my bedsides.

Attachments

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chris93Si said:
How was the fitment on the fronts? I keep hearing that the new GW fenders are supposed to fit better, do they???

Oh yeah, enjoying watching your trucks transformation :)
They fit like S**T...Period
Not only because Glassworks has a few pieces you have to cut off to get it close to the body to line up, plus a LOT of massaging and sanding, but also because of all the BS that Nissan has on the truck to make it drive like a Benz instead of a truck like its suppose to be. That in itself makes it not worth doing. Lets put it this way, I can take a brand new set of Ranger fenders and have them mounted and lined up perfectly in no time what so ever, these took 7+hours and they look like crap, the headlights are NOT even close to being right. I might be able to get everything to fit better now that I have had some time to really think about what were the issues.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
We need to get together and compare glass. I think my Hannemans fit like @ss!!!

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
ss350z said:
Looks cool, but what exactly is the point of all that? :dunno:
HEheHEhHEHEheheheHEHeHehhe:teethmast

If he only knew...... :upsidedow

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
About this Discussion
176 Replies
54 Participants
McDougall
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing