Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
holy shiet. one of the best intakes & one of the badest sounding exhausts, both for $350!!!

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
57 Posts
Great price. I'd love to buy both but its my week between pay checks and I doubt that at that price they will be around next week.

·
Registered
323 Posts
pm sent.... dibs on exhaust

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Hey did you ever sell the rims yet?

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Are you trading vehicles??? Those are some nice mod's for cheap!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Anything le$$, you would be giving them away. :bump::bump: For great prices!

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The intake is still up for sale guys....

Are you trading vehicles??? Those are some nice mod's for cheap!
Truck is going to stock lol I got the intake for a good deal and also the exhaust also so I'm not feeling like I'm loosing much. I had fun with them so its someone elses turn to enjoy the goodies. I drive alot so I noticed the tuner, exhaust, and intake didn't really help or decrease milage. So I'm throwing it back to stock ;) Plus, hard times= people are always looking for a good deal

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Is the banks all 3" exhaust pipe?

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Is the banks all 3" exhaust pipe?[/QUOTE

if its not modified than yes, unless i'm wrong.. not everyone changes there pipe sizes every other week like you:teethmast

·
Registered
5,522 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is the banks all 3" exhaust pipe?[/QUOTE

if its not modified than yes, unless i'm wrong.. not everyone changes there pipe sizes every other week like you:teethmast
Ain't that the truth...guys throwing in x piper, a quater inch smaller pipe...for what?!?! I 500 rpm bandwith of a little bit more shove? lol But yeah, its an unmodified 3 in all the way from the y pipe to the end of the muffler and it has a huge exhaust tip lol 6 inch diameter or something like that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts