Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have a set of 4. 2005 17' Six spoke wheels that are in good condition they come with BF Goodrench All terrain tires. ($1000) new. The tires have around 12,000 miles on them now.

I am asking $850.00 for all 4. Not sold Separately.

I live in the Columbus Ohio Area, local Pick up is perferd, Shipping will get expensive and is going to be the responsibility of the buyer.

Please Email me at [email protected] to ask any questions and they are the same wheels that are in my signaure picture. I will get some pictures up later.

-Steve
[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I will.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Hi guys,

I have a set of 4. 2005 17' Six spoke wheels that are in good condition they come with BF Goodrench All terrain tires. ($1000) new. The tires have around 12,000 miles on them now.

I am asking $850.00 for all 4. Not sold Separately.

I live in the Columbus Ohio Area, local Pick up is perferd, Shipping will get expensive and is going to be the responsibility of the buyer.

Please Email me at [email protected] to ask any questions and they are the same wheels that are in my signaure picture. I will get some pictures up later.

-Steve
[email protected]
If they are 17" rims, ('05 OEM's), they are either the 7 spoke Off Road rims or the XE steelies ... but if they are 6 spoke rims, then they are the LE 18" rims. [Your sig pic is too small for me to see them with my monitor].

1 - 4 of 4 Posts