Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 17 pro4x gasser. It is stock except exhaust. I'm looking to level the front end and possibly add something to the rear to hold a little more payload. I keep looking online and can't find a level kit. Everything says not pro4x model. Is there any way to just add spacers up front to the strut? I added a leveling kit to my dodge I had before this with no problem. Or do I need to get a lift kit for it? who all has added airbags or something else to the rear to get less squat when loading the bed up?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I put Bilstein 5100s on the front of my 19 pro4x. They are height adjustable. They also firm the ride up a little so the truck doesn't float as much. Mine were about $250 for the pair and are, in my opinion, a much better solution than a spacer lift. Mine is installed on the next to highest setting. I was afraid the highest setting might require new UCAs.

I pasted the link to the Bilstein product page below.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I put Bilstein 5100s on the front of my 19 pro4x. They are height adjustable. They also firm the ride up a little so the truck doesn't float as much. Mine were about $250 for the pair and are, in my opinion, a much better solution than a spacer lift. Mine is installed on the next to highest setting. I was afraid the highest setting might require new UCAs.

View attachment 542412

I pasted the link to the Bilstein product page below.

Your truck looks great and is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for the pic and info.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Your truck looks great and is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for the pic and info.
I may have the Icon 3" suspension installed in the next couple of weeks. If I do, I will be looking to sell my 5100s. They only have 5k miles on them. If you are interested, I would let them go for $150. Let me know and I will keep you updated.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I may have the Icon 3" suspension installed in the next couple of weeks. If I do, I will be looking to sell my 5100s. They only have 5k miles on them. If you are interested, I would let them go for $150. Let me know and I will keep you updated.
Yes I may be. I'm also considering a 3" lift. If there any negative with the leveling 5100s or are you simply wanting more height?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes I may be. I'm also considering a 3" lift. If there any negative with the leveling 5100s or are you simply wanting more height?
More height. I have 295/65/18 tires on wheels with a 0" offset, and still get a little bit of rubbing. I really only intended for the 5100s to be temporary because I wanted to mount my new wheels and tires last summer, but couldn't afford the full lift then.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ordered the Icon lift today. It should arrive in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you are interested in my 5100s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts