Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 17 pro4x gasser. It is stock except exhaust. I'm looking to level the front end and possibly add something to the rear to hold a little more payload. I keep looking online and can't find a level kit. Everything says not pro4x model. Is there any way to just add spacers up front to the strut? I added a leveling kit to my dodge I had before this with no problem. Or do I need to get a lift kit for it? who all has added airbags or something else to the rear to get less squat when loading the bed up?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I put Bilstein 5100s on the front of my 19 pro4x. They are height adjustable. They also firm the ride up a little so the truck doesn't float as much. Mine were about $250 for the pair and are, in my opinion, a much better solution than a spacer lift. Mine is installed on the next to highest setting. I was afraid the highest setting might require new UCAs.

I pasted the link to the Bilstein product page below.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I put Bilstein 5100s on the front of my 19 pro4x. They are height adjustable. They also firm the ride up a little so the truck doesn't float as much. Mine were about $250 for the pair and are, in my opinion, a much better solution than a spacer lift. Mine is installed on the next to highest setting. I was afraid the highest setting might require new UCAs.

View attachment 542412

Your truck looks great and is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for the pic and info.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Your truck looks great and is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for the pic and info.
I may have the Icon 3" suspension installed in the next couple of weeks. If I do, I will be looking to sell my 5100s. They only have 5k miles on them. If you are interested, I would let them go for $150. Let me know and I will keep you updated.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I may have the Icon 3" suspension installed in the next couple of weeks. If I do, I will be looking to sell my 5100s. They only have 5k miles on them. If you are interested, I would let them go for $150. Let me know and I will keep you updated.
Yes I may be. I'm also considering a 3" lift. If there any negative with the leveling 5100s or are you simply wanting more height?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes I may be. I'm also considering a 3" lift. If there any negative with the leveling 5100s or are you simply wanting more height?
More height. I have 295/65/18 tires on wheels with a 0" offset, and still get a little bit of rubbing. I really only intended for the 5100s to be temporary because I wanted to mount my new wheels and tires last summer, but couldn't afford the full lift then.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ordered the Icon lift today. It should arrive in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you are interested in my 5100s.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered the Icon lift today. It should arrive in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you are interested in my 5100s.
Your truck looks great. Took me a while to respond. Sorry. How’s the new lift treating it?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Your truck looks great. Took me a while to respond. Sorry. How’s the new lift treating it?
It rides great. Everything was just installed last week. When I first got it back from the dealer, the tires were rubbing worse than ever. I took it to my local 4 Wheel Parts store and they raised the coilovers slightly higher, did a new alignment, and still had to do a little trimming to stop the rubbing. I assume the new UCAs changed the angles a little? Here is the most recent pic that I snapped (it was taken through a window and there was an inside light reflecting).

·
Registered
56 Posts

View attachment 542412

Love the look. What tire/size setup do you have?? Rhino?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Man I love the rims but 400 for 1 is a bit much lol. I have been looking at FUEL® - D696 COVERT. Same look kinda but 100 off ??. Thx Do you think 275/65/18 will rub?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Man I love the rims but 400 for 1 is a bit much lol. I have been looking at FUEL® - D696 COVERT. Same look kinda but 100 off ??. Thx Do you think 275/65/18 will rub?
I was looking to save weight. At about 28 Lbs. per wheel, the extra $ was worth it to me. I paid about $340 per wheel.

What trim level do you have? I believe that is the stock tire size for the SV, SL, and Platinum, right? If so, you should be okay running stock as long as you don't get too extreme with the offset. Factory offset is +23 (I think +25 on non-Pro4x). My 0 offset wheels would have put my stock tires about an inch further out, then I added another 10mm to each side of the tire with my new ones, so mine are poking out nearly 1.5" further than factory.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts