Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After about 40k miles, my Pro Comp Xtreme M/T's are about ready to replace. Maybe I can get another 10k out of them. Anyhow, I'm debating whether or not to get new tires for my 20" Rockstars, Pro-4x stockers, or switch to a 17" wheel/tire combo. So far theres only a couple of wheels that I've heard would fit the 08 and up titans. American Racing Mojave, Helo Maxx 6, and Moto Metal 957? Any info on other wheels that will fit? I think other TT members here will find this information usefull, as well as myself. Looking forward to hearing your responses. Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
yup id like to know as well! i really want the robby gordon rims...IMO best looking rim out there

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've read that the 17" Pro Comp series 7028 will work too

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I could swear I saw a thread on here that someone found a way to get kmc enduros on a 08+

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but 08+ have a bigger brake setup and 17's won't fit that's why all the new ones only come 18 and above

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but 08+ have a bigger brake setup and 17's won't fit that's why all the new ones only come 18 and above

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
No there are a few 17's that will work. Chevy police edition steel 17's will work too.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Reviving an old thread. I just threw 17" KMC Enduros on my 2011 T with the only rub was the casting "seam" on the passenger caliper which was about 1/16". Other than that no issues what so ever.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Reviving an old thread. I just threw 17" KMC Enduros on my 2011 T with the only rub was the casting "seam" on the passenger caliper which was about 1/16". Other than that no issues what so ever.
:O offset and back spacing NOW!!!!

Reactions: 08crewcab

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts