Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
You can't, 08-09 have larger brake calipers.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Didn't I just point that out in the other thread? :huh:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I dont know I posted my question before I saw the 17" wheels for sale. What is the point of your reply? :huh:
Wow, You could have dropped it after the first reply, But just for the retarded a$$ comment at the end of your post I will post a video in this post just to make it a "Pointess" Post as you put it. YouTube - Jihad Jane sings Suicide Song

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, You could have dropped it after the first reply, But just for the retarded a$$ comment at the end of your post I will post a video in this post just to make it a "Pointess" Post as you put it. YouTube - Jihad Jane sings Suicide Song
You must not read very well. I asked what was the point of your reply. Just like your stupid video and smart *** comments. Unlike you I'm actually trying to get some info here. Why dont you start a thread for douche bags and post your crap on there.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
You must not read very well. I asked what was the point of your reply. Just like your stupid video and smart *** comments. Unlike you I'm actually trying to get some info here. Why dont you start a thread for douche bags and post your crap on there.
Mainly because people like you who try to argue over the internet amuse me. Name calling, Ow, that hurt's so bad. If you go back threw my post I've got all the information I need to know. You may be here for information BUT you asked a question in the other thread and I answered it, Would you have liked it better if I just said yes tey do and let you bought a set of wheel's they may not fit? You should be thanking me, Not calling a a "Douche-bag"? BTW Here is some information I want, How exactly is some-one a Douche-bag?

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Mainly because people like you who try to argue over the internet amuse me.
"Hey Kettle-you're black." said the Pot...

Name calling, Ow, that hurt's so bad.
"Hey Pot, You're black too." said the Kettle...

If you go back threw my post I've got all the information I need to know.
What? I guess that's good that you know what you threw in your post...???

You may be here for information BUT you asked a question in the other thread and I answered it, Would you have liked it better if I just said yes tey do and let you bought a set of wheel's they may not fit? You should be thanking me, Not calling a a "Douche-bag"?
Why didn't you just cite your other thread in this one instead of this long drawn out process?

BTW Here is some information I want, How exactly is some-one a Douche-bag?
Douche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Douche bag, or simply douche, is considered to be a pejorative term in most of the English-speaking world. The slang usage of the term dates back to the 1960s.[6] The term implies a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and malice.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Kronos, I'm not even going to read what you posted because IDC.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Off topic will 20 fit a 2005 Titan with 17?

Thanks
Kelvin
20's will fit depending upon their offset.

You may have to do the pinch weld mod to avoid some rubbing. Typically you can get up to 315's on a stock Titan with a little rubbing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
These came off a Titan not sure the year, tire size P275-60-R20. What do you mean pinch weld?

Thanks a whole bunch

Kelvin

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts