1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit:Tires are dismounted from wheels.
Tires SOLD
Wheels w/ TPMS sensors $250

These are mounted, balanced, even tread on all 4, and include TPMS sensors. The wheels are the stock LE 6-spoke Titan wheels. They are in good shape, some minor scuffs and scratches but clean up nice. The tires have about 75% tread remaining, about 14-15/32's tread. Tires have ~12k miles on them and have been rotated every 2-3k miles, so all are worn even. They haven't been torn up at all, you can still see the rubber nubs on the sidelugs. I paid $1200 just for the tires about a year ago.

This setup looks great, very aggressive looking and rides much better than you'ld presume. Tires hold pressure perfect and have never had any holes, punctures, patches, etc. I will consider separating the wheels from the tires, but would prefer to sell as a set. Feel free to email, PM, or call with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Brandon
618-604-9496
[email protected]

Asking $875

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a couple pics on the truck, to get an idea how they look....

Reactions: Dkorn

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those who are interested in the tires only, you could dismount the tires, sell the wheels and TPMS's and end up with a set of great, meaty tires for cheap. If these don't move somewhat soon, this is what I'm going to do and sell the wheels and tires separate and keep the sensors. I just listed em as a set to try to move them out of my garage quickly.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Those who are interested in the tires only, you could dismount the tires, sell the wheels and TPMS's and end up with a set of great, meaty tires for cheap. If these don't move somewhat soon, this is what I'm going to do and sell the wheels and tires separate and keep the sensors. I just listed em as a set to try to move them out of my garage quickly.[/QUOTE

I want them. I am going out of town this weekend. I will get the freight situated on Monday. Center caps included? Thanks.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want them. I am going out of town this weekend. I will get the freight situated on Monday. Center caps included? Thanks.
Center caps are included. I sent you a PM

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Getting everything separated today. Asking $675 for the tires and $250 for the wheels including TPMS sensors.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump.......

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tires are sold. Still have wheels w/ TPMS sensors. $250 obo

·
Registered
163 Posts
You ever come to Bloomington, IL? Interested in the wheels.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
You ever come to Bloomington, IL? Interested in the wheels.
I'm going near there this weekend actually, be going up 55 to 155 to 74 through Peoria. Will be going through that area tomorrow afternoon if you wanted to meet somewhere. Morton or around there?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have to work all day and have plans afterwards. When will you be coming back through?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will also sell w/out the TPMS if preferred for $200...

I have to work all day and have plans afterwards. When will you be coming back through?
Got this message after I was gone for the weekend.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
did the 325/60/18 fit without the pinch weld mod?
Yes, but on stock wheels and with a leveling kit. Only rubbing I ever had was while turning and on a bad angle, or turning into a driveway with a steep curb too fast, but only slight rubbing on the mudflap.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts