Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling these Nitto Terra Grappler 325/60/18 Tires with 80% Life left on them. I am also including the factory 6 x 5.5 18" Nissan Titan Wheels that are in awesome shape! If you have any questions please text 402.730.2918 or email [email protected] $1000.00 obo Shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
920 Posts
Great price. Good luck with the sale. Those are some of my favorite tires. I run that same size on my Titan but with a 9 inch wide aftermarket rim with a very mild offset and only have a level kit, no rubbing anywhere ever on my 05

·
Registered
313 Posts
Is that in Lincoln? Do you still have these?

·
Registered
25 Posts
*****integra9023*****

Just saw the 402 area code and was happy to see another person from Nebraska. :bump: I'm stationed in Colorado Springs but grew up in Omaha and went to College at UNO. I have a 2009 Titan SE Crew Cab 4x4 and have a 1.5 inch leveling kit and run these same tires but on a 18x9 rim. These tires are a great ride and wear awesome.

For those of you interested....this size tire will fit a stock 18x8 rim with no rub on a 2008 and up model with out needing a leveling kit. I run 18x9 rims with 325/60/18 and had no rubbing issues, I only added the front leveling kit for the look.

This set up is a great deal!!!!!!

Best of luck to you in selling these. :bump:

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have an 04 T with a 2" level kit--will they fit and whats the difference in the earlier models compared to 08 and up???????

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes these are still available....a lot of interest has been shown so I am sure they won't last long! 402.730.2918....please text

1 - 8 of 8 Posts