Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a set of stock 5 spoke rims with the stock tires for sale. I'm trying to sale locally but thought maybe some of you guys on here may know someone that may need them. The tires still have plenty of tread left and have about 25k miles on them. Looking for $300 for the pkg. I can meet anywhere in the Auburn, AL area upto Atlanta/Birmingham and down to Montgomery/Pensacola/Mobile/Panama City/Destin areas. Also willing to ship if we can work out a deal on the pkg and shipping.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey i am interested in your tire and rim pkg. i got a set of cheap aftermarket rims about 2 yrs ago and they are turning yellow with the clearcoat pilling off the rimes so i need a replacement. i am in the Opp, Andulusia Alabama area. Whats the cheapest you would go on these?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey i am interested in your tire and rim pkg. i got a set of cheap aftermarket rims about 2 yrs ago and they are turning yellow with the clearcoat pilling off the rimes so i need a replacement. i am in the Opp, Andulusia Alabama area. Whats the cheapest you would go on these?
pm sent your way

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to add that these are already balanced and ready to go on your truck.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a couple of pics I snapped with my phone (sorry for the poor quality) just to show how much tread is left and the rim. All tires are in good shape (no patches that I can see from the outside of the tire--I bought the truck last month and the tire jack/spare has never been used if that means anything to you). The rims are in excellent shape..no scratches, etc.

**If anyone wants these stock rims with the Cooper STT tires I have up for sale we can work that out also.**

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price drop til Sunday--$250 for pkg. I can ship them if you know of a cheap way to do so from zipcode 36870..all methods I've looked in to are way to expensive to be worth it to any of us. PM me or they're going to fleabay.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Returned all pm's...still available until I have money in hand...ttt

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would love these for $250. Too bad you don't live closer. How outrageous is shipping to 38732?
Fedex and UPS give quotes in the $175 neighborhood to your zipcode. By far the cheapest I've checked thus far and it looks like they'll be there in 3 buisness days or less.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fedex and UPS give quotes in the $175 neighborhood to your zipcode. By far the cheapest I've checked thus far and it looks like they'll be there in 3 buisness days or less.
Man that is a good price. I wish I could do it I need some new wheels, but its just too much for me right now. Too bad I live on the other side of Mississippi or I would pick them up, and not have to deal with shipping. Good luck with the sale though man, thats an awesome price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts