Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched up and down this forum to see if anyone is running this rim in 18inch and could not find any reference to it. I see alot of people running the 17inch version but not the 18inch. I was told that the 18inch version would not work on the Titan because of the center cap fitment. Is this correct? Is this why no one runs them?

Also, I have the option of buying 3 different rims can someone tell me with these offsets and backspacings if i will have any problem with any of them rubbing. All i have is a leveling kit and I would prefer not to do the pinch weld mod.

Pro Comp 1079 18"
BS 4.75
Offset -6mm

18" AR Mojave (if will work)
BS 4.25
Offset -24mm

18" Moto Metal 951
BS 5.18
Offset 30mm

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, the tire will be 285/65/18 BFG AT's.

Thanks.

·
Registered
785 Posts
05Offroad said:
I have searched up and down this forum to see if anyone is running this rim in 18inch and could not find any reference to it. I see alot of people running the 17inch version but not the 18inch. I was told that the 18inch version would not work on the Titan because of the center cap fitment. Is this correct? Is this why no one runs them?

Also, I have the option of buying 3 different rims can someone tell me with these offsets and backspacings if i will have any problem with any of them rubbing. All i have is a leveling kit and I would prefer not to do the pinch weld mod.

Pro Comp 1079 18"
BS 4.75
Offset -6mm

18" AR Mojave (if will work)
BS 4.25
Offset -24mm

18" Moto Metal 951
BS 5.18
Offset 30mm
Some Titans come with 18" stock, you won't have a problem.

I'm going with the 18" AR Chambers on either a BFG A/t or Nitto Terra Grapplers on the same size tires as you.

Make sure you post up pics when you get them on.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LandShark said:
Some Titans come with 18" stock, you won't have a problem.

I'm going with the 18" AR Chambers on either a BFG A/t or Nitto Terra Grapplers on the same size tires as you.

Make sure you post up pics when you get them on.

I am not worried about them being 18"; my concern has to do with backspacing, offset, and hub bore diameter.

Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright due to price it looks like the Pro Comp 1079's are the way I am going to go.

Will the Backspacing and offset noted above (BS 4.75, Offset -6mm) cause any rubbing?

Sorry for taking this thread in a different direction than the title.

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts