Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a question. I have an 04 LE with the off-road package and a 1.5 Leveling kit. Currently the truck has 305/70/17's on it and I looked at a set of the 18x10 RBP's with 4.5" BS today w/325/60 mickey thompson's on em and almost had myself sold that I could make them fit. But after thinking it over i'm thinking they're gonna do some serious rubbing because they're gonna stick out another 3 inches. Any insight other than a lift?

On another note I'm almost sold on the rims and just parting with the tires. Not a huge fan of M/T's as it is.

-Clint

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
I know u will rub. I had rubbing with the same width and backspacing with a shorter tire. I am also leveled.

Sent from my samsung fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
U would prolly have to do a good bit of pinch weld trimming. Look for gimmielub's post about putting the 20x10 xd rims on her truck and how much pinch weld she had trimmed. I know I decided to sell my 20x10 wheels and got something narrower.

Edit here is a link to the thread I was talking about
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-wheels-tires-brakes/113474-bronze-xd-revolvers-white-titan.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think my truck sits just a little higher than giimmelub's. Is that just wishful thinking? haha Thanks for the help bro. Now just to decide if I wanna spend half a day hackin at the Titan. I do like that look tho. I posted a couple pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Hers would be taller cause its an 08 with a 1.5 leveling kit vs ur 04

1 - 6 of 6 Posts