Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Since I'm not that smart on this topic, will a 18X9.5 (12 offset) wheel require wheel well modification on my 2020 Pro4X? Stock wheels are 18X8 (23 offset)

All of the wheels I like are either 18X9 or 18X9.5. Not really going for the stick out look either, but if it extends pass the fender a hair, I could live with it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That would be a 6.5 backspacing. You would probably need a spacer. I dont think even the pwm would help.

But I can't say for sure.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
That's only 5.75" backspacing. Your current wheels are 5.41" backspacing. You're looking at maybe another .3" of wheel/tire protrusion. Doubt you ever even notice it. And pretty sure it clears with the stock tires. You can estimate that by using a tape measure to see if the fender is any closer than .3" to your current tire edge at any point along the arc of travel during a turn. Betting it's nowhere close to that and you'll be fine. Now, a different consideration entirely is what your current tire's width is, and if it's going to fit the rim width or look like one of those stupid ballooned out jackwagons.

Reactions: JrSr2003
1 - 5 of 5 Posts