Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 OEM Titan SE King Cab Split Bench Cloth Seat Covers For Sale

Yesterday I had leather installed in my 2004 Titan SE King Cab. The cloth seat covers were in such good condition, I thought for a nominal price of $50, firm, plus cost of box and shipping, someone could make use of my cloth seat covers that are in excellent condition.

The color scheme of the cloth was termed SE Graphite/Titanium.

The vinyl bench seat lid cover is not included, as it was a perfect color match with my new leather, and so I kept it. My new leather came with a lid cover but I'm keeping it for future use if needed. All cloth component of the center bench seat covers are included. Everything beside the vinyl lid cover is included, even down to the headrest covers. In case you don't know, the Nissan cloth seat covers do not use pig rings but instead have a built-in system for installing and holding together the seat covers.

I've already purchased a shipping box , 37"x4"x27"(cost $5.65)and the seat covering is already packed and the shipping weight is 14 lbs.. I will only sell the covers complete and I have no interest in selling and shipping any of the parts piecemeal. The complete cloth covers are already much less costly than a new, single, OEM seat bottom or back from Nissan.

My Titan is a little over 7 years old but only has 26K miles. My vehicle has never been smoked in, eaten or drank in. The covers have no spots and are almost like new. My seat covers are probably in better condition than 99% of 2004 Titans on the road and everyone comments that it looks like new inside.

If you are interested in freshening up your Titan interior or have questions, please PM me. Payable by PayPal.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
actually need these...if it comes with both front ones...id like to take em off ur hands.

Dibs lol

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
actually need these...if it comes with both front ones...id like to take em off ur hands.

Dibs lol
The set includes both front split bench seat covers, passenger and driver, plus middle seat/fold down console cloth cover (minus vinyl covering of lid). Additionally, it includes the fold-up back seat covers for King Cab. All four headrest covers are included as well.

Please be aware that the front seat covers will not fit the bucket style seats as they have a cavity that the arm rests fold back into. The bench seat covers are not made to fit this cavity properly.

These cloth covers are only made to fit bench seats. The covers would be of no use to anyone with bucket seats or Crew Cab Titans. These covers fit only bench seats and King Cabs Titans.

Edit:
I suppose I should make a clarification about what is for sale. I'm selling the cloth covers for the seats and not the actually seats. I can see that the manner that I have stated my thread, that one might think I'm selling my seats which is not the case. Only the cloth covers that covered my seats are for sale.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
ah damn ..i have captains chairs...that blows

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
It they were for CC they would be mine already! BUMP for a GRAET deal!!!!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Dibs if these will work for my 05 kc. I have captians chairs but i dont see why it wont work. I need the driver seat only if youll sell it seprate.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those are some old seats, 17 years old!
I didn't catch that. I have another truck, a 1994 Ford F-150, that is a garage queen that only gets driven about 300 miles per year. I don't don't know what the hell I was thinking when I wrote the tread title. I must have had a brain cramp.

I corrected the title to 2004 Titan, King Cab, SE seat cover.

Thanks O-FiveCC for pointing out my error.:ftard::bangit:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There are some Titan owners who are trying to force fit the bench seat covers to a bucket seat or captain chairs. It won't work.

I borrowed an image from another thread to illustrate the problem. See the attached photo with the armrest encircled in red. The captain chairs have a "socket" or "receptacle" made into the seat that allows the armrest to lift into. The bench seats don't have this so my cloth seats will only fit another Titan with bench seats......and a King Cab Titan in order for the back seat cloths to fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Seat covers sold to BrownDriver and package has been shipped via Fedex Ground.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts