Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I inherited my Mom's 1998 Land Rover Discovery LSE, The thing is in really great shape, never offroaded (sadly in some peoples eyes) by my mom or even myself (for fear of death) Have it for sale locally but most people do not know what it is and want to offer about 1/3 of book. I decided to offer it on here where people will know what the hell it is. I have pictures that I will post soon. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Nice looking rig. Wish you wre closer. I would buy it and make it the daily driver.

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the compliment and the bump, but it has only seen Michigan roads 3 times in the winter, the truck came from Texas. It was my Mom's and I was up here for school when she died so I brought it up here. Did not have a place to keep it in Texas any more.

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the tip on the discoweb, I had it up on ebay once but ended up with nothing but trouble, had a couple call and want to cancel their bids, then one person who had no history bid on it and they accused me of bidding on it myself, so I said never again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts