Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes I know this is a Titan site, I'm just looking to get rid of my show truck and pick up a daily driver. You never know who may be out there looking so I thought I would try.

On with the Description

One-of-a-kind!!! Magazine featured 1999 two door Tahoe stock floor body dropped, shaved bagged on 20's and 22's. Email me, call me, whatever.

Exterior
Completely shaved, frenched in cat eye tail lights, cowl hood, and billet grille.

Interior
Lots of mods, katzkin leather with gator inserts, billet accesories, smoothed and painted dash

Engine
Stock, with K&N filter and tube, and engine driven air compressor.

Suspension
Fully adjustable air suspension with slam specialties bags, 1/2" line and engine driven air compressor. Polished 4 link rear suspension, and custom a-arms up front.

Wheels/Tires
20x8 fronts and 22x10 rears, both chicayne 5 billet specialties. ***Very minor curb rash on one wheel***

Audio/Video
In-dash cd player with new door speakers, nothing fancy

Performance
All new flowmaster dual exhaust with polished tips

Awards/Coverage
4 page full color spread in March 2005 Sport Truck

Asking $25,000 o.b.o may consider full or partial trade for CC Titan, Armada, or 350Z. Truck is located in Tallahassee Florida

·
Registered
299 Posts
Dang thats a lot for a 99. I know the work and money that went into it but I doubt you will see anything close to that.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what the o.b.o is for I've got an appraisal on it that came out to 30K.

thanks for looking though

·
Registered
940 Posts
Nice truck, I don't think the price is too bad, especially with the obo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts