Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in purchasing the 2 1/2" leveling kit for my 05 4x4 CC Offroad. I saw on ebay people were selling them for $50-$75 and now I cant find them for under $100. Does anybody know a good place to purchase the kit from.

Also, Can somebody shoe me before and after pictures of their Titan? I was wondering if the tires that are on my Titan will look too small if the front is level with the back.

Thanks,
Huston
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
It will look sweet.....the tire will not look to small unless you got itty bitty tires....LOL

If you got the stock ones it will look fine....

www.prgproducts.com is a great shop to get a level kit...or look around on the forum and you might find a used one.



ebay does have them also...I got mine from ebay for 89.00 about 6 months ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quik replies. Does the leveling kit mess with ride quality, or anything of that nature?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,655 Posts
yeah what he said and plus a leveling kit is probably for looks and fitting those tires. what you should really upgrade to is a 4" or 7" lift.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
well a leveling kit is mostly for looks but it also helps in clearance for the front
here are pics before and after





 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
93,617 Posts
Rick Guess said:
well a leveling kit is mostly for looks but it also helps in clearance for the front


by the way
I am starting a new site
it is a forum like this one but I am an off-roader (when I can afford to be)

come take a look linky
Shameless advertising :hellno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
what is shamless about it?

i'm not selling anything
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
huston said:
I am interested in purchasing the 2 1/2" leveling kit for my 05 4x4 CC Offroad. I saw on ebay people were selling them for $50-$75 and now I cant find them for under $100. Does anybody know a good place to purchase the kit from.

Also, Can somebody shoe me before and after pictures of their Titan? I was wondering if the tires that are on my Titan will look too small if the front is level with the back.

Thanks,
Huston
Where are you located? I have a set of NCD spacers i took off when i lowered it. Perfect working order, Solid billet aluminum, highest quality. $65 is fine. Make sure you have or will get cam alighnment bolts or you will chew through tires in no time. Only chance you DONT have them is if your truck is made early-mid 06


******EDIT:****** Sorry i saw you want 2.5". Although thats what i have noticed you have a 4wd. You will need a 2" spacer. Here ya go, cheapest prices for top quality comparing or exceeding PRG on spacers. (people will bash all companies, remember its a freakin solid chunk of aluminum) http://www.ncdcustoms.com/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,408 Posts
Leadsled124 said:
Where are you located? I have a set of NCD spacers i took off when i lowered it. Perfect working order, Solid billet aluminum, highest quality. $65 is fine. Make sure you have or will get cam alighnment bolts or you will chew through tires in no time. Only chance you DONT have them is if your truck is made early-mid 06
are you selling your kit ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
217 Posts
huston said:
...Can somebody shoe me before and after pictures of their Titan? Thanks, Huston
Here you go...

(Before)



(After)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
aldaman

i am wondering

does you truck hit easy?

it look like it would unless you use after market upper control arms
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
I am running a 2.5 inch front spacer on my 4x4 with no problems. That is to say, I have yet to hit my coil buckets even while off-road. I am also running 315/70/17 tires without rubbing anywhere (no pinch weld mod).

There are many 4x4 running a 2.5 inch front spacer without coil bucket issues. It just depends upon several variables. There are also 4x4's that can not run a 2 inch spacer without serious coil bucket issues. The bottom line is that it just depends upon these variables.

As for rubbing, I am sure that the only reason I am not rubbing is that I still run the stock OEM off-road wheels.

Let us not stereotype here and use our brains! Thanks.:poke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
217 Posts
Rick Guess said:
aldaman

i am wondering

does you truck hit easy?

it look like it would unless you use after market upper control arms
Dr_Combustion said:
I am running a 2.5 inch front spacer on my 4x4 with no problems. That is to say, I have yet to hit my coil buckets even while off-road. I am also running 315/70/17 tires without rubbing anywhere (no pinch weld mod).

There are many 4x4 running a 2.5 inch front spacer without coil bucket issues. It just depends upon several variables. There are also 4x4's that can not run a 2 inch spacer without serious coil bucket issues. The bottom line is that it just depends upon these variables.

As for rubbing, I am sure that the only reason I am not rubbing is that I still run the stock OEM off-road wheels.

Let us not stereotype here and use our brains! Thanks.:poke:
I've had no major issues w/the UCA hitting the coil bucket. There was a time when the Arms hit the bucket slightly when I went over a speed bump quickly...Which can easily be remedied with either notching/grinding the area of the coil bucket that gets hit or installing aftermarket UCA such as the PRG or total chaos..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
man thats what i wanna do

i will check with Greg

i only hit once but i would feel better if i had different UCAs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Question : I Have Stock 18" Wheel And Tire On My 4x4 Kc I Want To Add Level Kit To Front
How Hard Is It To Install And Will It Make Truck Ride Or Handle Different And Will It Need Alighnment Any One With Some Info
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
i did exactly what you wanna do

i have stock 18"
and a 4x4 KC

it was farly easy (time consuming)

and YES go get a 4 wheel alingment

luck for my my brother helped my put them on at the shop where he works
and he also did the alignment free too... whoohoo lucky me:rockon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,301 Posts
Just Posting To See How Easy It Is To Capitalize Fist Letter Of Every Word, A La SMOOTHWHITETITAN .... It's Not Easy, Guess I Need Practice...

oh, the difference in ride and handling, Smooth, is negligible .... primarily an improvement in the looks/stance of the truck ...
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top