Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2 10" jl w1's

Which way sounds better firing up or firing down. I listen to pretty much everthing from rap, country, to heavy metal. I'm planning on ordering one of tech12's boxes just not sure which way to go. HELP

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
I'd give tech a call...

Given space limitations of the titan....it's good to have someone with first hand knowledge...

Some setups that rock in other vehicles sound like $hit in the titan.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
w3s would soun d best up in my opinion. As deep as those subs are you want to fire them up so they can breathe

·
Registered
596 Posts
try both to see which way you like best. i had 2 8w6's down they sounded great until a pin cap poped one of them. now with 2 10 p1's up it sounds good with the seat up or down. in my o-pinion faceing up is better because i dont have to worry about a pincap poping them.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
jtjohn said:
i lied to you guys i have w1's sorry for the mix up. does anything change?

still jls and i would still upfiring would be my choice.

·
Registered
330 Posts
tech12volt said:
I sent you a pm
Hey Tech thanks for that PM and the quote. You will be hearing from me soon. I wanted to ask about how I should fire the JL 10W1V2-4's. I guess it is different for each one? Or do I even have a choice since I am looking at a dual sub box?

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
GoombaJebboMT said:
Hey Tech thanks for that PM and the quote. You will be hearing from me soon. I wanted to ask about how I should fire the JL 10W1V2-4's. I guess it is different for each one? Or do I even have a choice since I am looking at a dual sub box?
i like up bro. to me it sounds better and gets louder. Most installer will say up as well.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
jp1 said:
tech will those w3s fit in my box, i kindof changed my mind on the m3 bc you dropped them

w3v2s should work

1 - 12 of 12 Posts