1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just ordered these:
https://www.4x4parts.com/nissan/2212-front-lift-coils-for-titan-p-3976.html

From 4x4 parts.com. I haven't heard any reviews on here about them, but the Xterra crowd seems to really like their stuff.

I also picked up some 5100's for front and rear.

I'm looking for about 3" from this setup on my 2005 4x4 cc. Has anyone else tried this setup? I know it's similar to running the 2008+ 4x4 springs, but I'm hoping for a little more lift from these. I'll install it on the lowest setting for the 5100's first and let you guys know the numbers.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I had a thread about buying them before and some of the other members said they are not good and give a really horrible ride, but hope that you can get different results

·
Registered
984 Posts
Make sure you have a shop compress and install those springs, they look like one tough cookie.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a thread about buying them before and some of the other members said they are not good and give a really horrible ride, but hope that you can get different results
Thanks for the heads up on the thread. I took a look, but it didn't seem like anyone who commented has actually put them on their rig. My biggest concern is that they will be quite a bit stiffer than stock, but I'm interested to find out.

Thanks for the input on this guys.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
yea I hope they are all good, I know they will be stiffer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts