Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched the forum archives and can't find a good reason to go for PRG over NCD. The price difference really makes me want to go NCD - but I realize you get the bump stops with the PRG kit. Any thoughts?

Thanks guys!

BD

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
PRG:thumbsup:

Call Both and talk to them about your truck and what you plan on doing with it, and see which one wants you as a customer more.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I would imagine that either one would be good! I haven't heard too much about the NCD kit but have heard and read plenty of good things about the PRG kit............

·
Registered
691 Posts
well
to me they look the same

but i have heard that the LCD makes noise...

but the PRG doesnt?

i just bought the PRG today

so we shall see

·
Registered
292 Posts
I haven't tried this with NCD, but I called Greg at PRG at 4:30 am and 7:00 pm. He answered both times.

From what I've heard around TT, Greg seems to have much more personalized service than anyone else. I can't say anything negative about NCD because I've never dealt with them but I can tell you that I was extremely impressed with PRG's service.

·
Registered
158 Posts

Well I would love to say go with PRG but my leveling kit was ordered on May 11th. Haven't got the product or got a phone call answered. Sent a PM on here with no respone and the e-mail came back failed. Was told it would ship on the 14th and would get a tracking number and got nothing yet. Not really happy at all, espcially since the money was taken out on the 11th

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
titan_07 said:

Well I would love to say go with PRG but my leveling kit was ordered on May 11th. Haven't got the product or got a phone call answered. Sent a PM on here with no respone and the e-mail came back failed. Was told it would ship on the 14th and would get a tracking number and got nothing yet. Not really happy at all, espcially since the money was taken out on the 11th
I won't make excuses for anyone, but with the Corr races these last couple of weeks, Greg has been SUPER busy.. I know you will get your parts and Greg will try to make it right for you

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well see I understand that cause I am in sales as well. The thing is though when we have meetings, trade shows, etc. We have to take care of the customers first. I understand I might not be a big sale but it's still a sale. In my line when your big customers hit hard times you have to have small ones to fall back on.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
titan_07 said:

Try Titan Talk's PM feature, (his username is PrerunnerGreg), and did you hear their email is now [email protected] and [email protected] instead of the old @prerunners.com?

Btw, (change of subject), I bought from them 3x, and they are so helpful and don't sell you things you don't need. I will alway check with Greg and Jen at PRGproducts for my suspension needs, (or wants). Lol :D +10

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yes i tried both e-mails and the PM was sent on here before i tried the other.

·
Registered
158 Posts
As stated above just like withthe PM I have and got no response.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I am sure as busy as Greg is he doesnt read the forums regularly. If you want to get ahold of him call him at the number above. I personally have spoken to Greg many times and in my opinion there is only one way to go when it comes to suspension for a Titan. PRG

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
titan_07 said:

I searched my PMs, emails and went through all my messages, and found nothing. But I will respond here. I called and left your UPS T/N on your cell phone and I also sent it to you in a PM. Your part shipped on the 12th ( i thought it would go out on the 11th). It will be there tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Problem solved. Thanks Greg ! Also I copied and pasted this from the PRG website. So you can see you actually are WAY ahead of schedule.

Free shipping offers and prices which include shipping are applicable only to orders being shipped to the 48 contiguous United States. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and foreign order will be subject to shipping charges that a) will be billed after the order is placed and b) must be paid in full before the order will ship. Please allow extra time for orders outside the contiguous United States to ship in addition to the regular shipping time. In most cases PRGproducts.Com ships using UPS Ground service. Rush orders may be subject to additional charge. Please allow at least 2 weeks for your order to arrive. If you have questions regarding shipping that are not addressed here, please contact us at [email protected] or dial (951) 780-5331.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I was just going to say the same thing ^^ ... it's only been 10 days or so since you ordered, no reason to dock the man any points.......

1 - 20 of 30 Posts