Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i need some help i have an 05 nissan titan not shure what lify kit is on the truck i have 2.5 stock replacement saw coilovers and the camburg upper a arm control with 1 inch uniball the eccentrics are maxed out and im sittin at -2.5 cambur i know im not the first with this problem i need some help whether it be a specific lift lower or lift the truck extended upper aarms shorter lower a arms someone please help im stuck!

·
Registered
267 Posts
First off, welcome to the board.

Did you just buy the truck? I would check for anything that is bent, ie; tierods etc. Are both sides out of whack? Did whoever lift the truck install aftermarket cam bolts?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks no ive had it a while its always had an issue with camber when i got it it was -.05 on both sides now there both like 2.1 and the other is 2.5 2.6 i think i took it to the dunes and bottomed out the front end then its had this problem ever since ive had it looked at and no one can figure it out im just curious if its a wrong lift or something? umm im not shure about the cam bolts how would i know? umm does the bottom a arms have a slight bend up or down do you know by chace? i did notice there was a little bend on the right side where the camer adjustment is but nothing major and i bent it back most of the way i just wonder if i have a wrong lift? i really dont know what to do with the truck? have you heard of anyone haveing this problem?

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
So when you take it in to get it aligned they can't get it with in the proper specs? You may have bent your upper arm mounts in which is a fairly common problem with guys drive their trucks hard off road. If that's the case you could get PRG UCA's. They are heimed instead of using bushings like the Camburgs and you can thread the heims out to make up the mounts being bent.

You should check and make sure that you have cam bolts in the lower arms first though. I know that some of the earlier Titans didn't come with them stock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they cant get it in anymore the tops leaning over and the alignment is adjusted all the way in or out. how would i know if i have after market cam bolts?

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
they cant get it in anymore the tops leaning over and the alignment is adjusted all the way in or out. how would i know if i have after market cam bolts?
The alignment shop should have been able to tell if you had them or not. Post a pic of the bolts and I can tell you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts