Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the tile says, I have a used 2.5 inch leveling kit. I bought this off the forum but never used it. Ended up putting 08 springs and 5100 on instead. How about $50 plus shipping. I am in PA 16066.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
will this fit 2010 se 4x4

·
Registered
119 Posts
What brand is it? Also if it fits a 2006 2wd se Ill take it

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont believe it will work well on a 2010 4x4. I could be wrong.

Not sure on the brand, I bought it off of a guy that was running it on a 06 2wd and he had no issues.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sounds perfect, I'm going to send you a PM!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
963 Posts
did you have these on your truck? Did you get the coil bucket hitting? I'm not 100% sure what it actually does cause I've never seen it happen. I have a 07 4wd off road. I'd like to get spacers but you can get a new pair online for 60-65 bucks shipped. So I would def. take you up on these if the price was alot lower. Not tryin to low ball ya, just stating.

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
There are alot of forums on here with info on leveling kits. Leveling kits can range anywhere from $50-$200 just need to do research. The max you want to go on a 4X4 is 1.5" or you will get coil bucket contact. The max on a 08+
2WD is 2" or you will have the same problem, those of you with 04-07 2WD, recommended is 2-2.5" but I believe you can go up to 3" if you shave a little off the lip of the coil bucket.

This is all from research I did when I put my 2" on my 2010 2wd.
I hope this helps someone.

Good luck with the sell man.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts