1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
:hat:definitly

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
You know which way I'm going to go! A lot of people love the Banks, and a 2.5 y-pipe would be sooo bad-*** for that exhaust. I can't even describe how good that would be. Heck, maybe I would get one!!. Anyway, that would be a MUCH MUCH better performing exhaust. still retaining some good low-end while also giving a good bump in top-end.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
would be nice to also purchase the y-pipe assembly seperatly.

Reactions: O-FiveCC

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
would be nice to also purchase the y-pipe assembly seperatly.
also for those who already have a system and just want to replace their Y for the 2.50" Y

Reactions: Kronos1965

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes! I have the banks on my 05. And im thinking about getting the jba. Just for the Y-pipe, and then selling the rest. So if you guys would make a 2.5 I wouldn't have to do that.

·
Premium Member
20,307 Posts
Complex answer: No, I don't need one but that's because I have an '07 exhaust. But I had '04-'06 exhaust I would be all over this.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I like the banks exhaust and this would make it only better then i could buy the whole setup for my titan

·
Registered
59 Posts
Would be interested in buying a banks if i did not lose too much low-end. Make it and it will be bought!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I can get any part of any of our kits seperatly. If you need em just ask.
Send me an order for a 2.5Y pipe, ASAP! I have Money on hand!:redblob"

Definitely, sign me up for one! I have an 07' and on the very day I picked up the truck I swapped it out and put the banks exhaust on it from my 04 titan. Killing my performance :( :bangit: But too little too late cuz my 04' Old Truck was back at the dealer with my new 07' exhaust!
I love the Raw Sound of the Banks Monster, but Some Torque Improvements would make me happier !

1 - 20 of 102 Posts