Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was contacted back by one of two guys that I initially contacted to give 2* timing advances at our Daytona meet and it looks like he can make it:clap: . He charges $20 which is well worth it. Who all would be interested????:cheers:

The meet is:

Location= Daytona Nissan (part of the auto mall)

Date= September 1st (its a Saturday)

Time= Time slot given was 2pm-whenever but we are showing up starting at 4pm.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Mine is a stock titan. I heard that I need to get an intake and exhaust before getting the advance. Is this true? Is it bad for a stock titan?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Titanup07 said:
Mine is a stock titan. I heard that I need to get an intake and exhaust before getting the advance. Is this true? Is it bad for a stock titan?
It helps but I did not, and noticed a good difference in performance.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Ourbaby said:
Sounds good man, Papa D will be there doing them for which is great price $20.
I hate to back out of this but my wife has no been feeling to hot lately and I don't feel comfortable leaving her alone right now. Daytona is just a little farther away than I care to be at the moment. Family comes first with me and with a wife that is as patient as mine is with modding, we tend to look after each other pretty well. I will let you folks know if anything changes but right now we are on our way to the Doc and they may even want to admit her for observation later in the week. She is fine right now but her implantable defibrillator has been acting up and they are not sure exactly why. If anyone wants the advance and are near Oviedo, shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have made contact with another person who will be joining us to give the 2* advance because Papa D's wife is sick so he cant make it. So WE WILL be giving the advance for $20. I want to make it worth his trip. I cant wait to meet him he is a mad scietist when it comes to a titan.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts