Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to TT and Nissan I love the Titan so far. I am starting to install mods to my 2008 CC 4x4, and I was wondering if any one knows if any of the dealers will do this in Salt Lake City area?

·
Registered
304 Posts
1baddatsun said:
I am new to TT and Nissan I love the Titan so far. I am starting to install mods to my 2008 CC 4x4, and I was wondering if any one knows if any of the dealers will do this in Salt Lake City area?

+1 I'd love to know too... I am near SLC and have seen a ton of titan's around town but have not seen any info on this site yet about who does it around here. Let me know if you find someone... I have not yet tried the dealer.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
same here, I'm up in Logan but would drive down to SLC in a heartbeat if you find someone who can do it. Please let me know.

·
Registered
375 Posts
You can also watch this website for someone :
http://www.2degreeadvance.com/how.asp
But 08 & 08.5 Titans will have to have someone with the Consult 3 (Dealer only tool)
Call your Local Dealers ??

·
Registered
304 Posts
Tiggrrr said:
Did anyone find any info on this? I'm also near the SLC area.

Yes we have made some headwind on other posts... the dealer in orem will do it but we are checking into other places for cheaper...pm me for details

·
Registered
251 Posts
I was in to Dahle Nissan on State Street for some major maintenance. Plugs, fluid changes, transmission coolant hose repair. I talked the service writer into doing it for me for nothing. He wanted to charge me at first, but with all of the knowledge that I have gleaned from this forum, I was able to talk him into doing it for free.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I ended up taking mine into Tim Dale in Sandy for an oil change today and asked for the advance as well. They charged me a half hour labor, but that was still half the price of what they said in Orem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts