Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who know about such things, which would do a better job of adding a little spunk to the the truck? Trying to decided if I should do one or the other or even both.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Where can I get a timing advancer? Does it make your engine run any hotter? I'm looking to purchase the new Stillen ecm box or reprogrammer. I'm assuming that program will advance the timing also. Thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
Slade8 said:
Where can I get a timing advancer? Does it make your engine run any hotter? I'm looking to purchase the new Stillen ecm box or reprogrammer. I'm assuming that program will advance the timing also. Thanks
Get in touch with Terry at Douglas Nissan. He was super cool with me through my early troubles, and since it takes next to no time to do, it wouldn't surprise me any if he took care of it while you got an oil change or something.

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Slade8 said:

if you get the Stillen piggy back you don't need the timing advance. If you did have the advance you would need to set back to stock

·
Registered
168 Posts
thanks for the replys. I think I'm going to go with the module after reading about it today. If I have any problems I will call terry. I have dealt with other dealers and I prefer Douglas Nissan. thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts