Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Im having a hard time finding a dealership in SE Montana to do the two degree timing advance for me on my 08.:crying: Is there anyone within 300 miles or so of Bozeman, MT that can hook me up?

·
Registered
208 Posts
No one outside of a dealership can do it unless they have a very expensive Consult 3. The best way is to make friends with a tech. He'll be able to do it on his own time when the boss isn't looking.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
serturbo said:
No one outside of a dealership can do it unless they have a very expensive Consult 3. The best way is to make friends with a tech. He'll be able to do it on his own time when the boss isn't looking.

Ok. Looks like i found a tech who is willing to do it but hasnt done an 08 yet. I thought I read on here somewhere that the Consult 3 is a little tricky on how to get it done. Considering I have to drive 150 miles to get this done, does anyone have directions or a dealer contact who has done an 08 so I can give to the tech so he doesnt screw it up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
BlackPro4x08 said:
Ok. Looks like i found a tech who is willing to do it but hasnt done an 08 yet. I thought I read on here somewhere that the Consult 3 is a little tricky on how to get it done. Considering I have to drive 150 miles to get this done, does anyone have directions or a dealer contact who has done an 08 so I can give to the tech so he doesnt screw it up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:cheers:
Here ya go:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/1045475-post14.html

·
Registered
208 Posts
My dealership already had the 08 models listed in their Consult 3. The procedure is the same as the ones listed above. Just use 08 Titan instead of 07 Z car if your dealership has the 08 models in their Consult 3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts