Nissan Titan Forum banner

2 Degree Timing Advance in Montana?

507 6
Hey Guys,
Im having a hard time finding a dealership in SE Montana to do the two degree timing advance for me on my 08.:crying: Is there anyone within 300 miles or so of Bozeman, MT that can hook me up?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
serturbo said:
No one outside of a dealership can do it unless they have a very expensive Consult 3. The best way is to make friends with a tech. He'll be able to do it on his own time when the boss isn't looking.

Ok. Looks like i found a tech who is willing to do it but hasnt done an 08 yet. I thought I read on here somewhere that the Consult 3 is a little tricky on how to get it done. Considering I have to drive 150 miles to get this done, does anyone have directions or a dealer contact who has done an 08 so I can give to the tech so he doesnt screw it up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
92,731 Posts
BlackPro4x08 said:
Ok. Looks like i found a tech who is willing to do it but hasnt done an 08 yet. I thought I read on here somewhere that the Consult 3 is a little tricky on how to get it done. Considering I have to drive 150 miles to get this done, does anyone have directions or a dealer contact who has done an 08 so I can give to the tech so he doesnt screw it up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:cheers:
Here ya go:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/1045475-post14.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.