Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there anyone out there in my area (Oklahoma City area) willing to do the timing advance or know anyone in the dealership that are willing to do the timing? Please let me know I am dying to have it done. Also I am wondering how soon do you guys change the oil, front differential fluid(4x4 model), and rear differential fluid on a brand new titan. I just change my at 850 miles.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
well I guess your dying then. Ask the head tech at the dealer if they have the Consult3, this is the only thing that can do it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will try to do that but I was hoping maybe there is a forum member in my area can do that for me.

·
Registered
578 Posts
9sec95autoTT said:
I will try to do that but I was hoping maybe there is a forum member in my area can do that for me.
The program used for this does not support the 2008 model year. Currently a dealer with consult 3 is the only one you can get a timing advance from. Vehicles 07 and older use consult 2 and can be updated w osirus

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks like the only way to have it done is at a Nissan dealership.

·
Registered
578 Posts
9sec95autoTT said:
It looks like the only way to have it done is at a Nissan dealership.
yes at the moment...but they are working on unlocking 08,s I just dont know when they will be done good luck!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts