Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
What part of GA? There are definitely some tuners around who could do it in the Atlanta area. You could always check with the service department at your local Nissan dealership. Maybe they're in a benevolent mood.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What part of GA? There are definitely some tuners around who could do it in the Atlanta area. You could always check with the service department at your local Nissan dealership. Maybe they're in a benevolent mood.
NWGA- Lafayette

·
Registered
113 Posts
correct me if I'm wrong, because I probably am wrong, but can't many tuners do this such as Powertech, superchips, bullydog, uprev, and so on. No need for a shop right..?

·
Super Moderator
36,648 Posts
Bluedevils16, ... you are correct,. I know the Bullydog can and UpRev, without requiring a license.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Well, you're a little far from me (Huntsville, AL) but if you get up this way, give me a shout and I'll put my BDGT on your Titan and advance it 2deg.

·
Registered
32 Posts
What year truck do you have? I'm wondering if anyone is getting this 2 degree timing mod on a 2nd gen? I had an '06 and got it done, now I have an '18 pro4x.

·
Registered
32 Posts
What year truck do you have? I'm wondering if anyone is getting this 2 degree timing mod on a 2nd gen? I had an '06 and got it done, now I have an '18 pro4x.
Don't need this mod anymore. I have the pedal commander now and it's better than a 2 degree timing mod.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts