Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum :hi: Couldn't find a whole lot of info on this set-up online, but thought I'd get your guys opinions/thoughts on the system I'm thinking about putting in my '05 LE.

So it all started with me wanting to start putting an audio/video system in my new titan. I was looking around and came across an Eclipse AVN2454 7" Navigation/DVD/CD unit on ebay. I bought it for $225 with remote, satellite, map disc, and manuals. Guy even had it in his Titan :redblob" Yeah, it's 5 years old, but it was a $2300 unit back in '05.

So next I decided to shop around for audio, and I have currently settled on the following set-up:

2) JL Audio 8w7's in a custom built box, sealed, up-firing underneath my back seat (need about 9.5 inches total for clearance) pushed by a JL Audio 500/1 v2 amp mounted on the back wall. Of course, hooked up to the Eclipse AVN2454 Nav unit.

Anyone seen/heard a system similar to this or know enough about audio/visual on whether or not this would be a sweet set-up and worth the $$$?

·
Registered
384 Posts
That set up will work, but dont expect big bass with the 8w7s

Reactions: tech12volt
1 - 2 of 2 Posts