Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Was Wondering What Would Be A Good Replacement Bulb For The Front Headlights.i Donot Like The Stock One That It Came With-they Seem Very Dull And Donot Cover A Wide Range.
2nd Question-i Donot Have Fog Lights On This Vech But Would Like To Add A Set And I Was Wondering If I Am Able To Pluh Them Into The Empty Port/adapter Next To The Headlights-i Believe The Wiring Is There And If Possible What Should I Buy-not Looking For Top Of The Line But Just A Upgrade. Thanks

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Oh yeah sorry....I forgot that not everyone wants to go HID. PIAA makes a decent bulb, SIlverstars are good and cheaper also. Any good super or hyper white will have a nicer look than stock.

·
Registered
257 Posts
i actually like the stock bulbs they are plenty bright or me. occasionally i get people flashing their bright at me having my low beams on and fog lights.
but if i had to get new bulbs i would get silver stars.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I know Sylvania Silver Stars are good bulbs. I do not have them in my Titan yet. I do have one in my motorcycle and it made a big difference.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
harland98 said:
I know Sylvania Silver Stars are good bulbs. I do not have them in my Titan yet. I do have one in my motorcycle and it made a big difference.
Looks and light-wise, the Silverstars are great. The only problem is....you may want to keep a spare on hand because they don't last long at all. A stock bulb has more than double the life of a Silverstar...and I've used them in a lot of vehicles. On the upside though, unlike the PIAAs, Silverstars are on the cheap side.

·
Super Moderator
161,753 Posts

·
Registered
6,373 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Where do you buy the hid light kit and what brand is the one to go with ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts