Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2" leveling kit fron NCD. I ended up going with the 3" Rough Country Leveling Kit.

I would like to sell it for what I bought it for $72 shipped.

Looking fro trade for front grille inserts and 1"-1.5" rear blocks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
72 with shipping and everything? can you send pics to my email or PM me? id take it off ur hands pretty fast :D
would it fit a 2wd 06'?

·
Registered
848 Posts
FYI your truck will only be a 1/2" higher. The 3" Rc kit is the same height as every other 2.5" kit you just get the control arms for more clearance since you are a 4x4.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FYI your truck will only be a 1/2" higher. The 3" Rc kit is the same height as every other 2.5" kit you just get the control arms for more clearance since you are a 4x4.
True, but you can not use the 2.5" spacers unless you have new UCA's. So it is either a 2" leveling kit or the 3" Rough Country Kit.

I have already installed the Rough Country kit and it lifted the truck 2.75". I am planning on putting on the bilstien shocks in the spring for another 1/2". This is also something I could not do with out new UCA's.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
joelg, if they are not available, NCD is selling them right now for $72. I just installed mine today. Great product!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts