Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st: 2500 about a year old. we started slow and hit it at about 15mph I jumped a 10ft ahead by 40mph and then just slowed down and let him pass. I thought my new 33in bfg AT tires were going to slow me down but I was wrong. 2nd was a 1500 we took of on to the hwy he went around the turn and hit it first but i was gaining on him the second I hit the gas.:bang:

·
Registered
682 Posts
thats what we like to hear

·
Registered
583 Posts
4wheelpeel said:
1st: 2500 about a year old. we started slow and hit it at about 15mph I jumped a 10ft ahead by 40mph and then just slowed down and let him pass. I thought my new 33in bfg AT tires were going to slow me down but I was wrong. 2nd was a 1500 we took of on to the hwy he went around the turn and hit it first but i was gaining on him the second I hit the gas.:bang:

You raced from 15-40MPH?

You were gaining on him?

Just seems like a peculiar post :confused:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was not sure if he wanted to race then he hit it at around 10-15mph as soon as I heard the turbo spool I steped on it and jumped in front. I let off at 40 because lots of cops where I was at and there was no point getting a ticket for a slow a$$ 2500.

·
Registered
583 Posts
4wheelpeel said:
I was not sure if he wanted to race then he hit it at around 10-15mph as soon as I heard the turbo spool I steped on it and jumped in front. I let off at 40 because lots of cops where I was at and there was no point getting a ticket for a slow a$$ 2500.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clarifying. I didn't know you were talking about a diesel either, remember not all diesels are "slow a$$" :cheers:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know that I have a friend with a dodge that has about 700hp. I like the trucks for towing but all that smoke when you take off just sucks.

·
Banned
343 Posts
Anyone got any marshmellows? Man that dodge is pretty nice.

·
Banned
343 Posts

·
Banned
343 Posts
vegastitan21 said:
i got 35s now. i want to race you. if anything u have the advantage
lol whats the point man? Do you really think your still quick after those tires? cuz im slow *** hell, lol i feel like i have a parachute holding me back now lol. Ill do it but i really dont see the point. This week is bad, i got finals all week.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jond983 said:
i'd buy a dodge diesel and a put an 5" exhaust on it for the sole purpose to blow black smoke all over the place...that is so cool

Yeah good call.

On your profile under mods it says: not nearly enough
It should say: not nearly enough to beat a stock Titan.

·
Registered
848 Posts
zo6freak said:
lol whats the point man? Do you really think your still quick after those tires? cuz im slow *** hell, lol i feel like i have a parachute holding me back now lol. Ill do it but i really dont see the point. This week is bad, i got finals all week.
my truck doesnt feel any slower as a matter of fact. i pulled on the silverado at the races no problem twice. i just want to do it for fun.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts