Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to figure out if any Titan owners in hawaii have had the timing advance done, and where they may have got it done. Thanks.

·
Registered
202 Posts
DKoenig said:
Trying to figure out if any Titan owners in hawaii have had the timing advance done, and where they may have got it done. Thanks.
eh bradda, try to log in this web islandtitanz.org, theirs so many members that had their advance done. aloha and mahalo.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeah, thinking of getting mine done too. I did check out the Islandtitanz site and I think they have someone doing it for $40 bucks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for some reason, I can't view their website. All the pics and gifs are x'd out so i have no idea what i am looking at.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
so. cal. vet said:
wassup bro! as i was looking at islandtitanz, group members your name is on the list. did not know you are a member as well.
LOL, yeah I'm everywhere.:D HA Y N even sent me a couple of ITTC t-shirts and stickers.:D

·
Registered
202 Posts
baseballfanz said:
LOL, yeah I'm everywhere.:D HA Y N even sent me a couple of ITTC t-shirts and stickers.:D
oh yea! just got back from hawaii, last month and not even have time to visit them titanz braddahs. family came first, no tshirt and sticker bummer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts