Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know of a place pretty near Tallahassee that does 2* timing advances???

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im gonna try to. but its a pretty good ways away from where i live.

also, about how much is the average charge for a timing advance?
and exactly what is done?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
fishinfrenzi15 said:
im gonna try to. but its a pretty good ways away from where i live.

also, about how much is the average charge for a timing advance?
and exactly what is done?
From a dealer you will pay 65-100 from a member of one of the forums you will pay 0-45. It makes it fire faster and longer. Takes about 10 min total to do it. OT is going to be huge. You think you gota long ride we have someone coming from NY. lol Get a motel for Saturday night and come home Sunday.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow. that is a whole lot further than what i gotta drive. it should only take me about 5-6 hours to get down there. i have some friends over in lakeland, which aint to far from kissimee. so i may just end up stayin with them. hope to see some of yall down there.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
fishinfrenzi15 said:
wow. that is a whole lot further than what i gotta drive. it should only take me about 5-6 hours to get down there. i have some friends over in lakeland, which aint to far from kissimee. so i may just end up stayin with them. hope to see some of yall down there.
Are you for sure coming? I will put you on the list for name tag and raffles. You can dyno if you want while your there its only $50

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no...not for sure. im not sure if that weekend is gonna be free for me yet...but i am gonna try and go. thanks though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey man, there is a huge titan meet in oldtown on mar. 7-9. they will be doing advances there. will be vendors etc. should be a ton of trucks, the largest titan meet in the country is what i've heard. i'll be ridin down from tally.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
scrote said:
hey man, there is a huge titan meet in oldtown on mar. 7-9. they will be doing advances there. will be vendors etc. should be a ton of trucks, the largest titan meet in the country is what i've heard. i'll be ridin down from tally.

glad your joining us man. Are you going to make it Friday or just Satruday?

·
Registered
222 Posts
PM me please.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts