Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So lately there has been a few of posts about people with there trucks getting scratched or dented . I too have had this misfortune. But today takes the cake. For those who haven't read the other post of mine read " Beware the emergency Brake " . Since that the body shop has been trying to match the Silver with mixed results . I felt bad for the second painter that came in to fix the first painters problem . But today I went there and it was sweet . Looked great matched good I was stoked . So here's the rub ,, When the shop was cleaning up the owners daughter was trying to help by rolling up a hose. Unfortunately the hose went under a door and through a ladder . Next thing I know the ladder had hit the ground no big deal. Me and the owner were actually joking saying " good thing it didn't hit the truck ". Well guess what it did hit the truck . So now on the opposite side of my truck is a quarter size dent right in the ridge of the front fender. So now the paintless dent guy is going to try to get it out . But if not they'll have to fix the other side now. Can you believe that $hit !!

P.S. Sorry for the rant ......

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess the bright side is it's been so long without it my truck will be new to me again.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Geeez, You cant get it right can ya?? Those guys can work wonders on little dents.

·
Premium Member
92,269 Posts
You need to move out into the middle of the desert where nothing can fall on your truck.....except maybe a meteorite..... :huh:

·
Premium Member
43,122 Posts
that's how i feel.........
I have more scratches and door dings in 15k miles on this truck than all my other vehicles combined!

Good luck with that!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
gadget74 said:
that's how i feel.........
I have more scratches and door dings in 15k miles on this truck than all my other vehicles combined!

Good luck with that!
Me too!........

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Man, if you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all... Sorry bout the mishap. Everything should work itself out in the end. You must have patience grasshopper....

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
you know what I did to cure the phobia of bodily harm to the truck?
I took it to the woods and drove it down some narrow trails and broke it in!
I've got pin stripes all down the side of my brand new truck! Too much beer and a smart a/s brother in law in the truck! oh well its a TRUCK!:rockon

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
That sucks, hopefully they have some paint left over.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
jasonmotox said:
you know what I did to cure the phobia of bodily harm to the truck?
I took it to the woods and drove it down some narrow trails and broke it in!
I've got pin stripes all down the side of my brand new truck! Too much beer and a smart a/s brother in law in the truck! oh well its a TRUCK!:rockon
One of my friends does something similar every time he buys a new motorcycle. Before he takes it off the lot, he takes the ignition key and purposely scratches the tank somewhere. Now that the bike is scratched, he doesn't have to worry about its first scratch.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Well this is my last post on this . Thanks for all the posts from you guys and gals. I am proud to say that my truck is whole again . When I saw it today I was totally happy with it . Can't tell where it was painted at all. So now it's on to get some work done I've been putting things on hold for a couple of weeks now. Thanks again . This site has been great through this process. If it wasn't for here I wouldn't of known it could be as good as it has turned out.

:signed:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts