Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i own a chevy colorado and live in houston texas and would like to trade my American racing rts black with chrome lip 20 in by 8.5 for some charcoal or silver 5 spoke titan wheels i would like local only willing to meet somewhere in texas maybe the wheels have two brand new toyo proxes st 265/50/20 and to yokohamas 245/40/20 with camber wear i would like the wheels to be in good condition with ok tires preferably low pro tires but whatever please let me know asap!! thank you here is the link to my wheels
s5 dot photobucket dot com slash albums slash y200 slash underoath162
i cant post urls because i have not made 15 post so you have to decode that into a website

the lug pattern is the same although my hub is bigger than all of yours and so the center of these wheels in too big but it wont matter i how ever have to get you wheels machined to fit on my truck but its worth it i love the five spokes my number is 281-795-9583 call or text whenever

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hey, I just talked to you over the phone. Forgot to get your name. Please PM me more pics. Thanks!

·
Registered
530 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
those are cool wheels i had them on an old truck. The tire size on em wont really work on the titan though, if you strip em they will bw easier to ship. good luck!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea but i dont want these tires and no one around here wants to buy tires so im just like whatever take em please im like begging now its ridiculous no one wants black 20s for their stock wheels

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Firingonall5 said:
yea but i dont want these tires and no one around here wants to buy tires so im just like whatever take em please im like begging now its ridiculous no one wants black 20s for their stock wheels
how much do they cost to ship?? ill ask around for ya. Also somtimes tire shops will give you credit towards new tires if they can sell the ones you have as used

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Firingonall5 said:
the lug pattern is the same although my hub is bigger than all of yours and so the center of these wheels in too big but it wont matter i how ever have to get you wheels machined to fit on my truck but its worth it i love the five spokes my number is 281-795-9583 call or text whenever
Also this may not matter. I threw some ugly weld racing rims on my truck off a buddies denali while i powdercoated my rims. Perfect fit. Just check front to make sure offset clears break calipers. Tight fit but works.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thanks but I will pass on them and a bump for ya. Good luck!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Firingonall5 said:
wow chung your stock wheels are sitting in your attic doing nothing these are worth more than those wtf
Those are very nice wheels but a bit too scratched for my taste.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have 06 LE 6 spoke wheels. I wish I had something to roll while I sent them to you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts