Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20" KMC XD Diesels in black, 35x12.50x20 Federal Couragia Mud Terrains, and steps on.

New wheel and tire set up on my 08 Titan Pro 4X with the new side steps installed too. Not the greatest pics, but the best I could get after work with the little camera. What do you think?

Reactions: EDDIE FONZARELI

·
Registered
384 Posts
Re: 20" KMC XD Diesels in black, 35x12.50x20 Federal Couragia Mud Terrains, and steps

Beast mode!! I love it

·
Registered
75 Posts
Re: 20" KMC XD Diesels in black, 35x12.50x20 Federal Couragia Mud Terrains, and steps

Looks great,nice work

·
Registered
1,339 Posts

looks great man nice choice all around...i wish i went with white with my 4x....the next one i get will be....black is way too tough to keep clean lol

·
Registered
645 Posts

Love it! That's pretty much what I wanted, a white 4x. Somehow I ended up with a grey 2wd lol

·
Registered
723 Posts

Very nice setup..
I see a headlight mod in your future!

·
Registered
234 Posts

the federals look mean. but im sorry i like the revolvers better. wish i had the 1500 right now cause id take them off your hands. but what i say dont matter, its your truck. Good Luck

·
Premium Member
310 Posts

Looks sick man ! I love the stance you have going on.
Can you share the specs on your lift? I'm trying to get mine together. I know 7''cst but is it just basic kit?
Do your tires rub at all?

Looks mean :D

·
Registered
1,626 Posts

Looks tough, bro! Nice job.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

thanks everyone
i would like them even more in flat black but other than that its all good
i just glad the machined edge actually allows you to see the wheel now
plus they are alot easier to clean :redblob"

what is the make on the steps, i love the look.
Here is the link to them
5" Black Running Boards - Nissan Titan Crew Cab 2004-2009

Looks sick man ! I love the stance you have going on.
Can you share the specs on your lift? I'm trying to get mine together. I know 7''cst but is it just basic kit?
Do your tires rub at all?

Looks mean :D
Standard advertised 7" CST lift with factory Ranchos up front and CST shocks in the rear.

Reactions: Chef Titan04

·
Banned
1,550 Posts

Good luck with those tires, i have heard some bad things about those!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I did some checking, and found the bad reviews along with the good reviews too.
I was gonna go with the Nitto Trail Grapplers but heard some bad and some good also.
Havent put alot of miles on them yet, but so far so good. I will report back with updates
every so thousand miles to help anyone out that is interested in them also.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts

Titan looks great man...!! Thanks for the link to the running boards. I'm really liking them, mainly because they hug the body and don't hang down low. They look like they sit even with the truck frame. Correct? Could you please post some more pics of the steps?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Titan looks great man...!! Thanks for the link to the running boards. I'm really liking them, mainly because they hug the body and don't hang down low. They look like they sit even with the truck frame. Correct? Could you please post some more pics of the steps?
yea let me get you some pics
weather abit crappy but i will get you some

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Here go mang,

Reactions: SATXTITAN

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Updated pics with some better lighting.

Reactions: EDDIE FONZARELI

·
Registered
2,775 Posts

XD Diesels FTW. Looks good man. I had mine powder coated flat black and love them, but I think your white truck looks awesome with the machined outer ring.

·
Registered
3 Posts

hey sick truck man. I have a question. how do you like your tires. I would buy them but i dont know how long they would last. if they would last 4 years or like 40 to 45000 miles i would buy them. how do they ride? and last question, what offset AND width are your wheels? thanks for your time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts