Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
20" Moto Metal 954's with Toyo MT 37x13.50x20 for ???????????????????????????????????

I'm looking to downgrade and trade my 20" Moto Metal 954's with Toyo MT's size 37x13.50x20 for some 35x12.50x17 tires with 17" rim combo, preferably black rims. The rims I would rate a 9 out of 10. Two of the tires are brand new and two have about 60-70% tread left. Depending on the offers I might want some cash on top of the deal as well. Send me your offers to [email protected] please.

Thanks

Sorry forgot to mention the rims are chrome, -18 offset, and 4.75" backspacing

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Re: 20" Moto Metal 954's with Toyo MT 37x13.50x20 for ???????????????????????????????

I would seriously look at trading straight across with you... but I need to know the finish, backspace, offset, etc. of your wheels... I would prefer no larger than 5" backspacing, need the "kick out" to fill my fenders... ;)
My HeloMaxx6's are well maintained as well, with all tires 95%, currently less than 8k miles on them and mild off-road trips, no scratches, scrapes, or chunks yet... I'm thinking we can meet reasonably mid-distance between us, to do the swap if things look good both ways... Let me know...
Oh yeah, my wheels are Chrome, 17X9 w/ 4.5" backspace 0 offset, with 35X12.5 Fierce Attitude M/T's...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 20" Moto Metal 954's with Toyo MT 37x13.50x20 for ???????????????????????????????

I would seriously look at trading straight across with you... but I need to know the finish, backspace, offset, etc. of your wheels... I would prefer no larger than 5" backspacing, need the "kick out" to fill my fenders... ;)
My HeloMaxx6's are well maintained as well, with all tires 95%, currently less than 8k miles on them and mild off-road trips, no scratches, scrapes, or chunks yet... I'm thinking we can meet reasonably mid-distance between us, to do the swap if things look good both ways... Let me know...
Oh yeah, my wheels are Chrome, 17X9 w/ 4.5" backspace 0 offset, with 35X12.5 Fierce Attitude M/T's...

Sorry I forgot to mention, I'm looking for a set of black rims. Mine are chrome with a -18 offset and 4.75" backspacing.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts

I have a set of 17" black powder coated simi gloss OEM off road 17" wheels in perfect condition with BFG 315/70/17 All Terrain tires on them (35" tire). I paid $350 alone just to get the wheels powder coated. Located in San Diego.

Let me know if this interests you. We can discuss further. I can paint the center caps black. I just left them silver because I have a silver truck.

With 6.5" lift

With 10.5" lift

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

bump, hopefully have pics by the end of the day

·
Registered
12 Posts

i am interested! i really only need the tires, but my wheels are only one model # different. i have the 955's in chrome! let me know if you are willing to just part with the tires. Or maybe i will buy the entire set and sell my wheels or yours later. not sure i want to go that route but i really need tires soon.

-off the subject.. what lift are you running? i currently have the 6'' fabtech and 35's. i am wanting to go to the 37's. maybe you could get a pic of the wheels on the truck.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

-off the subject.. what lift are you running? i currently have the 6'' fabtech and 35's. i am wanting to go to the 37's. maybe you could get a pic of the wheels on the truck.
Sorry I am not interested in a straight sale because these are the only rims and tires I have and this is my daily driver. I am running a 6" Pro Comp coilover lift with a 3" body lift.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts