Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get new wheels and tires. I dont want to go to big though. I think 20 or 22's? Real close to purchasing KMC Dime's or Boss wheels.. Looking for some or a bunch of feedback! So far everything is factory on my silver 04 LE 2wd.
Thanks!

·
Banned
230 Posts
What look you going for?

The Hoss wheels look a bit more rugged. The Dimes a little more street.

I'm getting 20" Rockstars next week. Couldn't get 22"s cause of backspacing issues. Might be an issue with the other KMC wheels as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure but prob street look. Must be why my first choice is the KMC's. Only started looking at the Boss's to save some money. After looking at pics here of tricked out titans I think I am now leaning toward the 22's. Is spacing something I need to be worried about? None of the tire/wheel stores I have been to have mentioned this to me!? Thanks for the reply!

·
Banned
230 Posts
I'm no tire expert, but if you're changing the overall diameter or width of the stock tire you might run into some issues. Basically the guy at 4 Wheel Parts told me i couldn't run the 22's with 5.7" of backspacing cause it wouldn't fit. I have to get the 20's with 4.5" of backspacing. Obviously you'll want to ask an expert before you buy. Go 22's if you can though. They'll look sick.

You mean Boss the brand or "Hoss" the wheel by KMC?

·
Registered
484 Posts
The 20s will generally perform better than 22s, but they both will slow down your truck, I have pictures of my titan with 20s on them in the forum.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I personally have the KMC Dime's on my escalade and I'm running 22's on it. I personally like the bling affect the KMC's put on tha escalade but my titan in my opinion wouldn't look too good with them. I'm currently running 22' black & machine finish gear alloy's and they are awesome. they even weigh less than thefactory wheels.. I'd tell you go for the 22. good luck ..

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
I say 22's!!!!!!!!!!! Unless you race all the time 22's are going to be fine for performance. Little Race=22s, Lot of Race=20s, and 24 and up all for show!

·
Registered
196 Posts

sorry for the small pic but these are 24s

·
Registered
296 Posts
TitanDave said:
I am looking to get new wheels and tires. I dont want to go to big though. I think 20 or 22's? Real close to purchasing KMC Dime's or Boss wheels.. Looking for some or a bunch of feedback! So far everything is factory on my silver 04 LE 2wd.
Thanks!
I am trying to decide between 20s or 22s my self, im leaning towards 22s cuz of the look but the f150 i had on 22s the ride was horrible but that could be due to the low pro tires,

·
Registered
484 Posts
This is my titan on 20s.

·
Registered
220 Posts
what about 21's??? hahahahaha Yeah i like 22's as well.

·
Registered
220 Posts
just like (o)(o) they can never be too big, hahahahaha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.