Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 Harley Davidson F150...$22,500

Price lowered!!! $22,500

I am moving off grid and no longer have a use for my HD. My truck is for sale. Here is the short list.

2002 HD F150 with 37k miles on truck and 6k miles on build. This truck needs nothing. I am selling because i am moving off grid and this truck is useless to me there. It is VERY reliable and streetable.

JLP shortblock, Stage 3 heads (massaged) and Stage 3 Comp Cams, 2.3 Whipple w/3" upper and 4# lower. Accufab single blade throttlebody, Pacesetter LT headers, BassaniX w/no cats, Afco dual pass HE, 60#inj, twin 255's, LFP efan, Cobra R waterpump, FTVB, PI 2600 stall, Rear Swaybar, Detroit Locker True-Trac with 3:73 gears, 54" LFP tbars, Bilstein shocks all around, DS Loops, MT DR's on race wheels and stock wheels and tires. Alpine, 1000 watts. 37k miles on truck and 6k miles on build. This truck needs nothing. I have stock wheels and race set. This truck is making 564rwhp and 598rwtq on 15# boost and has tons left on the table.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Nice truck, but way over priced even with those mods.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Holy Crap!!! That' a nice truck!!! Got any video's of it? Good luck w/ for sale! :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holy Crap!!! That' a nice truck!!! Got any video's of it? Good luck w/ for sale! :)
Yes i do. I have some from last year before i got it dialed in completely. I just got it completed with spot on street tune. It was running 7.6-7.8 in 1/8 and now should pull mid to low 7's. Low 11.'s in 1/4 mile.

Look here. YouTube - fepony

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Mods do not = value especially for a old Ford F150 truck that is two body styles old.

Reactions: nick3000

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
yea sweet truck but holy smokes too much, not tryina be a terd. might have better luck parting your mods out if youre looking to get that much

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
315 Posts
Well, you should expect attitude for trying to sell an old FORD on a NISSAN forum :bangit::bangit::bangit:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, you should expect attitude for trying to sell an old FORD on a NISSAN forum :bangit::bangit::bangit:
I've been a member here for a long time and have made friends here. I don't think that just because it is a Titan forum that you all act like idiots. Quality, well built trucks are enjoyed by all. I think many here would love to have my truck. But, it appears there are haters everywhere.

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
I've been a member here for a long time and have made friends here. I don't think that just because it is a Titan forum that you all act like idiots. Quality, well built trucks are enjoyed by all. I think many here would love to have my truck. But, it appears there are haters everywhere.
You have one of the worst Ford's built and the unsafest. Far from quality. And $25k, forget that when someone could buy a new F150 for that much.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
id like to have it. ive always liked the hd f150s for some reason and this one looks incredible. good luck with the sale!:bump:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
id like to have it. ive always liked the hd f150s for some reason and this one looks incredible. good luck with the sale!:bump:
Thx buddy. I'm in NW Florida if you wanna take a ride in it. I guarantee it will make you smile.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You have one of the worst Ford's built and the unsafest. Far from quality. And $25k, forget that when someone could buy a new F150 for that much.
I have no idea what you been smoking but it is mind blowing. Have you ever seen or been inside the Harley Davidson Edition? The quality is spectacular. As for safety, where do you get the figures? It is easy to just say crap without having any info, but post up some proof...any proof at all.. My old unsafe, poor quality Ford will race you any day pulling any load, on any paved road title for title. Wanna play?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hey, I am not trying to disrespect FORDS or TRUCKS period, honestly if I had a use for a diesel I'd be getting a F-250 hands down, my pops has one and its SICK!
I just didn't understand the point of trying to sell one in a Nissan Forum, ANYWAYS UR MODS ARE SICK so GL

SIDE NOTE: THERE ARE TWO FORD ADS ON THE PAGE AS I WRITE THIS --- HOW IRONIC!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
You guy's sound like a bunch of hater's... Are you guy's blind? Look at his mod. list!!!!!! A fully built race engine can't be cheap!!!

GOT ANY PIC'S OF THE ENGINE?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Thx buddy. I'm in NW Florida if you wanna take a ride in it. I guarantee it will make you smile.
no doubt it would:teethmast. i actually test drove one the day before i bought my titan but it had a bad pop sound in the front end when i turned left then found out that it had been wrecked

·
Registered
123 Posts
kelly blue book says 15-17 k for a 8 year old ford. That is a lot more then i would pay for it. A friend of mine has an hd 2003 that he paid 6 grand for that was similar though he got a good deal for a truck which had 54k for millage.

·
Registered
615 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts