Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a sliding bed extender and Nissan Overhead Bed Racks with brake light, that I'd like to get rid of. $50 bucks for all of it, but you have to pick it up. I am in Monument, Colorado.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do still have them but I am waiting on Bluedevils to get back to me. It's yours if he doesn't want it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They said it was because of the size of the items. Sorry man.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
60bubba,
You still have your stuff. I am in Denver and interested. Should fit a 2014 Pro-4x right.
Havok, if you're still interested, I still have them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sounds good. Sorry to Bluedevils16, shipping can be a b***h. Want to verify one thing though, cost is 50? I know they run a bit more than that but wanted to double check. Could work out a weekend pickup if that works for you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mt number is 719-660-5129. I work on the weekend. This month I am home the 12th, 13th, 18th and 19th. Everything is $50. I just want to get rid of them. I bought them for my 2005 Titan and used them on my 2013 pro 4x. They fit perfect.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mt number is 719-660-5129. I work on the weekend. This month I am home the 12th, 13th, 18th and 19th. Everything is $50. I just want to get rid of them. I bought them for my 2005 Titan and used them on my 2013 pro 4x. They fit perfect.
Quick note, left voicemail, will shoot for weds evening if that works for you. Want to give you time to get home and rest. What line of work. Thanks again.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WED will work. Sorry about the call, I've been at work. I work late each night. I'll try and give you a call Mon night. My name is Patrick.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
3 Participants
havok13
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing