Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its not a Titan but maybe one of you guys are looking for a clean daily driver that gets great gas mileage.

2004 Chevrolet Colorado
115,xxx miles
3.5l 5 cylinder motor
Automatic Transmission
22 inch Drive Moonshine wheels
HID headlights
Lowered 2 inches in the front with springs and 2 inches in the rear with blocks
Shaved emblems
Tuned by Jake
Street Scene sport mirrors
It has smoked tail lights in the pics but it comes with your choice of smoked or stock tail lights.

Nothing wrong with the truck. I just don't need two trucks. It get great gas mileage and it a great daily driver. I love everything about this truck. I may trade for something bagged or something fast or just something custom but I'm looking more for cash. I'm not in need of selling it so I am FIRM on the price. No lowballers. $6,500

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I heard that the 5 cylinder engines didn't get that great of gas mileage, What were you averaging? Especially with them 22's.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you interested in the truck or are you just here to **** on me? I haven't checked what my mileage is like but I know that I go a long *** time between fill ups. I just went 8 days of everyday city driving with $20 of gas. I just filled it today so I'll let you know what I get out of my next tank of gas mileage wise because I couldnt give you an accurate number right now.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Do they put air in those tires? :huh:

·
Registered
55 Posts
nice truck gl with the sale...used to have one...4-4 drop cowl hood roll pan ss mirrors evrything pretty much done to it, and fyi for those who have ?'s the 5cyl get good gas mileage mine on 18s got 22-25 my wifes on 31 gets 18 to 23

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Are you interested in the truck or are you just here to **** on me? I haven't checked what my mileage is like but I know that I go a long *** time between fill ups. I just went 8 days of everyday city driving with $20 of gas. I just filled it today so I'll let you know what I get out of my next tank of gas mileage wise because I couldnt give you an accurate number right now.
Damn calm down homie! I wasn't trying to so called "Sh!t" on you! Just asking a simple question! Is that to hard?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump. BTW, I still havent had to get gas for the truck. I've had some good offers so far but no deals yet.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Wouldn't mind having the 6.0 in this. Or maybe a cummins. Be a nice little sleeper..

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Wouldn't mind having the 6.0 in this. Or maybe a cummins. Be a nice little sleeper..
They make a 5.3L Colorado. Swap out the heads for LQ9 or LS1 heads and you've got a heck of a sleeper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts