Nissan Titan Forum banner

2004 lifted titan for sale. best offer

4K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  hovenator 
#1 ·
i hate to do this but i am currently selling my 2004 titan. this by far is the best truck i have ever driven. if i could i would keep it but i am currently modding an evo IX,building a 71 dodge challenger 440 sixpak shaker, and my sons 454 71 monte carlo. i need some cash. i repeat i hate to see this truck go. make me an offer. it is for sale locally and i will be posting it on other websites also. thanks in advance, leo. pm me or email me LLVIVIT@MSN.COM

#3 ·
55000 miles. 25000.00 or best offer

#4 ·
WOW man, sad to see you sell this but hopefully some else will enjoy it as much as you. I've always loved your truck!

#8 ·
northern california somewhere and they're bushwacker flares, if I recall correctly...

sad to see you get rid of this one, definitely one of those I saw back in '04 and said, "damn, gotta get mine to look like that one day".......

#12 ·
im in northern california. and yes, they are bushwackers painted with factory mathching galaxy black.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.