Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i picked them up locally brand new in a wrecked titan purchase. put them on my frontier V8 swap.

i dont like how loud they are, the smell, and i had some minor contacting issues on my frontier.
i also didnt like the O2 bung was in a single cylinder and im not going to run extensions.
asking 300$ shipped. will clean the dirt off before shipping.

i ran them on the truck for about 8 months maybe?

250$ picked up, will travel within reason
Location Bethalto IL 62010

·
Registered
29 Posts
Decent price but those things look like A$$

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
these are JBA LTs? Can anyone verify that this condition looks about right?
for sure i have no clue who the actual manufacture is im sorry they were in the back seat brand new in a wrecked titan i bought.

if i had to guess, they are knockoffs. but i dont know for sure.

Decent price but those things look like A$$
yea the pick is from 10 minutes after i removed them.
ill clean the dirt off for sure soon, maybe add another picture lol.

·
Registered
84 Posts
for sure i have no clue who the actual manufacture is im sorry they were in the back seat brand new in a wrecked titan i bought.

if i had to guess, they are knockoffs. but i dont know for sure.

The joints look relatively thick, what makes you think that? They were just in the back seat, no packaging? Do you see anything stamped on them anywhere? If we can somehow verify that they’re JBAs, I’d be interested and am in IL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The joints look relatively thick, what makes you think that? They were just in the back seat, no packaging? Do you see anything stamped on them anywhere? If we can somehow verify that they’re JBAs, I’d be interested and am in IL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
they were packaged in a white box from what i remember still sealed and everything with proper shipping packing like they were just received in the mail.

if there is a stamp to look for i can but i do believe they are knockoffs.
for no other reason but i know the guy i bought the whole truck from personally and the only thing he is more than mean is cheap.

so he likely looked at jba and him being a fabricator himself probably knows there wasnt a 200$ + difference and bought the cheaper set he could find.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Spent a couple minutes cleaning it one up, they can look pretty with a little time.
250 shipped let’s do this!

·
Registered
231 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
PM sent....still available? Looking for headers if anyone know where I can get some....PM Me....Please and Thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
@Andrewvk , have you test fitted (just held them up to engine) on yours or wrecked Titan? Stupid question, i know, but just wondering if they were in the backseat due to wrecked before install or cuz they didn't fit.

And is that just oxidation that seems to wipe of with CLR ( or pick any random store bought cleaner here)? Or will that need sanding and painting?

·
Registered
4 Posts
i picked them up locally brand new in a wrecked titan purchase. put them on my frontier V8 swap.

i dont like how loud they are, the smell, and i had some minor contacting issues on my frontier.
i also didnt like the O2 bung was in a single cylinder and im not going to run extensions.
asking 300$ shipped. will clean the dirt off before shipping.

i ran them on the truck for about 8 months maybe?

250$ picked up, will travel within reason
Location Bethalto IL 62010
You still have those headers for sale?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
@Andrewvk , have you test fitted (just held them up to engine) on yours or wrecked Titan? Stupid question, i know, but just wondering if they were in the backseat due to wrecked before install or cuz they didn't fit.

And is that just oxidation that seems to wipe of with CLR ( or pick any random store bought cleaner here)? Or will that need sanding and painting?
I ran them for 8 months.
He wrecked the truck before he had a chance to install them.

The crap on the headers are dirt they went on a truck i offroad frequently.

Wire wheel will clean them and paint if you want too but I didn’t care.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 28 Posts