Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ll send them out for 225$ shipped
Alright what can you tell me about them I'm attempting to avoid the chance of having headers cracking again. Sense I have been in the marines I haven't been keeping consistent in doing the mechanical side of things till now so it's a nightmare to have to do this kind of stuff again, especially from what I have read in forums here for the driver side

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Alright what can you tell me about them I'm attempting to avoid the chance of having headers cracking again. Sense I have been in the marines I haven't been keeping consistent in doing the mechanical side of things till now so it's a nightmare to have to do this kind of stuff again, especially from what I have read in forums here for the driver side

I got them brand new in a used truck deal they were in the back seat. Installed them in my frontier v8 swap and ran them for 8 months.

Removed them because they were too loud, I didn’t like the smell and I had some minor body contact on my frontier.

I offroad so they are dirty but clean up to like new condition with a wire wheel.

I’ve done header swaps and beyond. I don’t think it’s a nightmare, just takes time and an eye for doing things with the most mechanical advantage.

They are off the truck so I can ship them out same day depending on when payment is received.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts