Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT

Nissan 2004 Nissan Titan and Frontier & Pathfinder 2005-07 – PN 4950

Superchips is pleased to announce the first to market, Cortex vehicle performance calibrations for 04 Nissan Titan and 2005-07 Nissan Frontier and Pathfinder 4.0L. 2004 Nissan Titan users will realize gains up to 36RWHP and up to 46 Ft/Lbs torque at 4000 RPMs. Frontier and Pathfinder users will realize gains up to 16 RWHP and up to 18 Ft/Lbs torque at 4400 RPMs. Existing Cortex part number 4950 not only calibrates the 2005-07 Nissan Titan, Armada and QX56, but now also the Nissan 2004 Titan, 2005-07 Frontier and Pathfinder.

Other key features in the Nissan Cortex programmer include enhanced throttle response, wide open throttle restriction removal, speed limiter adjustment, RPM limiter adjustment, diagnostic trouble code reader and clear capability, and an industry exclusive 2-year powertrain warranty. Attached you will find complete details on pricing, part numbers, coverage, and features & benefits.

To update your existing programmers for the new 04 Titan, Frontier and Pathfinder please use this link to get started: Superchips / Tuner Login / www.superchips.com it’s free and simple.

The Cortex programmer is essentially never out of date with regular, free updating of the unit exclusively at Superchips.com. Whether you need power, performance, drivability or improved mileage, Superchips has what you need.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Re: 2004 Nissan Titan tuning is now available!

Awesome! I will definitely be in the market for one of these. Did I see that there was a group buy (30% discount) on the Superchips programmers recently (before the '04 was added)? It may have been on another forum but either way I am sure that the '04 guys would love to have an opportunity to get in on that now that it is setup for our ECUs. Just a thought. Thanks to the Superchips guys for not forgetting about us '04 Titan owners.

·
Banned
223 Posts
08, 08, 08 When do we get support.

·
Registered
405 Posts
08, 08, 08 When do we get support.
:bump:
Inquiring minds want to know!
BTW, I'm in the Orlando area if you need a truck to test... :eyebrow:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Re: 2004 Nissan Titan tuning is now available!

awesome! I will definitely be in the market for one of these. Did i see that there was a group buy (30% discount) on the superchips programmers recently (before the '04 was added)? It may have been on another forum but either way i am sure that the '04 guys would love to have an opportunity to get in on that now that it is setup for our ecus. Just a thought. Thanks to the superchips guys for not forgetting about us '04 titan owners.
bumparoony! Also, I think I read on this forum that the Cortex can now do the 2* timing advance? any confirmation Scott? I swear bro, I will go buy it right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts