Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys I have a very nice 2004 model Titan Crew cab with Leather seats, all power, heated mirrors, adjustable pedals, . It has tons of torque and power, I say this coming from my previous truck a V10 F250! It drives better than any vehicle i have ever owned very comfortable on trips. Gas milage I honestly average everyday driving around 15mpg (mostly all town driving) But a trip to myrtle beach this summer we got 19mpg going down there, 14 driving stop and go at the beach, and 18mpg coming back. I think thats excellant with a truck load of beach gear! All of the above specs. are for this truck. Its in very good condition i would say about a 8.5 out of 10 in my opinion. Really the only flaws are just normal rock chips/light scratches nothing that is that noticable, and very slight wear on the driver seat. It is pretty much stock but does have a Extang Trifecta Tonneau cover that will come with the truck. around a $350 value. I think I am the third owner of the truck the previous owner just used it to tow his runabout boat to the lake, so its got very good miles on it. He had an extended warranty on it so anything that ever needed attention was taken care under warranty. Just rolled over 86,000 miles really just getting broken in! Both my wife and I love to drive the truck but we have decided to purchase an Armada for a growing family and more cargo room. I know i have probably left out some info or specs on it, please feel free to ask and i will update the listing as i think of things to add. Thanks! Does have tinted windows front and back....pictures were before front tint! $16,500

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hey my buddy has a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 1998 with the 5.9L, he's looking at getting a Titan. Would you consider taking that in trade? I showed him your truck and he's impressed. I think he would consider driving if the deal is right.

·
Registered
403 Posts
He was getting trade offers in the range of 3-4k range from dealerships, but the trucks he was looking at were a little expensive.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could possibly be interested if i know a little more about the jeep...just looking to get myself something to drive back and forth to work and hopefully only use the armada we get on trips/weekend type deals.

·
Registered
403 Posts
He'll know more about it than me. I would personally trust it to get from here to there with no problems, as he drives it every day. I've done a few things on his truck, serpentine belt last year, new calipers in the front and 4 new rotors/pads. Other than the tires--he is looking into getting some new tires right now. I think he wants about $3000 for it, not sure if that figure would change once he gets new tires or if that's figured in. Books around 4500. Leather, power heated seats, alloy wheels (16") I think 8 speakers. All-time 4WD w/Quadratrac. It's silver/graphite color, with the louvers and hood scoops and all that. Nice truck, sounds nice with the factory muffler. If you want to talk more with him about it, I can give you his number or give him yours.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Below his sig pic says it is an SE.
'04's did not come with power rear windows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts