Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in the Boston MA area.

Priced below both Kelley and NADA book value at $16,488. The Titan is the #1 rated full-size pickup truck by Popular Mechanics & #2 rated by Car & Driver (they ranked the Chevy Silverado #1 as it was just completely redesigned) –this is extraordinary for a truck designed 4 years ago).

The truck has a clean title and runs and looks like the day the dealer delivered it to me as the extremely low miles can attest to. I am very meticulous with my vehicles so it has been well maintained in both a cosmetic and mechanical sense. The truck has never been in an accident and has no issues. For your peace of mind, you will be happy to know that the truck is still covered by the factory warranty. I am`selling it because I would like to get the 2008 model.

The 5.6 liter Endurance V8 engine has more torque than any of the big 3 trucks and is rated in excess of 300 horsepower and almost 400 lb. ft. of torque. With 4 valves per cylinder & twin cams, this is a modern V8 engine, not your run of the mill pushrod V8, Putting all of this power to the ground is a highly acclaimed 5-speed automatic / manumatic transmission with manual shift mode. This truck also comes with Bosch disc brakes with ABS and brake assist. It has a Dana rear axle, one of the best names in the business. All of this translates into a very comfortable vehicle that drives more like a car than a truck. It also means that this truck is equipped for some heavy duty work if you so chose.

Unlike some other extended cab pickups, the rear doors open a full 168 degrees wide. This is one of the many innovative features that Chevy & Toyota have imitated in their newly redesigned pickups.

This sale includes extras such as upgraded 18” Nissan 6-spoke alloy wheels, a Nissan bedliner, rear-sliding window, overhead storage, 6 CD changer with auxiliary input and rear privacy glass. Both the sound system and the intermittent wipers are speed sensitive. And of course you get all the standard goodies such as cruise control and air conditioning.

Also, the center console is huge and perfectly fits a laptop and serves double duty as a 3rd front seat if you have to transport 6 passengers in a pinch.

It has what Nissan officially calls a smoke exterior color complemented by a steel colored cloth interior.

Please don’t waste both of our time with a ridiculously low offer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts