Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of headlights and fog lights with no bulbs and no wiring harness that i am trying to sell. Im asking 200 dollars for them. I am in middletown, virginia. I will ship them to you but you will pay for the shipping.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Will you sell the fogs separately? Will they fit an 06? If yes to both questions, I will take the fogs of your hands...let me know price with shipping to 78249

·
Banned
465 Posts
how much for the headlights only?

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
There, you both sets sold.

djc, yes, those fogs will also fit an 06.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i will ship them where ever. I will lower the price. I will sell the the fogs for 50 and the headlights for 100. If you would email me at [email protected] so i can get your shipping address and everything.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
yeah i will ship them where ever. I will lower the price. I will sell the the fogs for 50 and the headlights for 100. If you would email me at [email protected] so i can get your shipping address and everything.
Cool! I am emailing you. Do you know how much it will cost to get the wiring?

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Cool! I am emailing you. Do you know how much it will cost to get the wiring?
Do you have an SE or LE? If so, the wiring is already there.

You just need a OEM stalk.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
kewl, I have the SE and I know the wiring was there, just didn't know if I needed anything else. So I need the stock, do you know which one?

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
kewl, I have the SE and I know the wiring was there, just didn't know if I needed anything else. So I need the stock, do you know which one?
Any of them them with the fog light switch will work. Cheapest I have seen on web is $55 plus shipping.

I happen to have an extra.............. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
i was gonna check on ebay as well...what are you asking for it?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Emailed vtecdiz31 and still haven't heard back. Still waiting!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey man, i can get those. I am sorry i havent responded been trying to talk to my fiance about getting married and everything. But i will sell those foglights for 50 and i have no clue where to get a wiring harness. my truck is a LE

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
sweet..i replied to your email about payment. I will send a money order if that's ok with you tomorrow. Email me back your address for payment ;0)

Thanks!!!!

Please consider them sold

·
Banned
465 Posts
sweet..i replied to your email about payment. I will send a money order if that's ok with you tomorrow. Email me back your address for payment ;0)

Thanks!!!!

Please consider them sold
LMK how that goes!! I just dont fill comfortable with sending a MO for a 100 to someone that has 3 post but if all goes well with you and him I will!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
hadn't thought about it like that. I will send it certified through my bank just to provide me the protection.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
well he emailed me and told me to send money so i asked him for address and never got an reply email. Needless to say, no fogs for me. I guess I will keep looking..if anyone knows some that are being sold, let me know :)

·
Banned
465 Posts
I can see if I can get you some but im off to Hawaii Tuesday so it will be when I get back!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
sweet..have a good trip and let me know about the fogs when you get back :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
i might be taking my front bumper off here and will have my fog lights and I can even take out the factory switch inside and go back to my old one. That is if I ever get my truck back from the dealership. I bought the kit for $180 on ebay I think.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts