Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to get sell my truck, its been a good truck, and if i could afford 2 payments comfortably, i would keep her. i needed something a little more fuel efficient b/c of my new job so i just bought a new civic. the truck is smoke color, great condition. a few small scratches, no dings or dents on body. Interior is immaculate with center console shifter. however, there is a ding on the rear bumper. no accidents etc. has tow mirrors, utility bed package with factory bed liner. Banks exhaust system for a nice throaty roar on startup and a mellow tone until you punch it. well maintained with 35200 miles. im looking for 17k obo, a truck like this will go for 18500 at a dealership, i know b/c thats what carmax was gonna sell my truck for, unfortunately they wont give me quite what im looking for in terms of price. car still has lien on it with compass bank. if you have any questions or are interested, please email me at [email protected] it will go straight to my phone so i can answer back pretty quickly.

thanks

kevin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts